Chapter 6 - Choke on It

Let this groove, get you to move,
It's alright, alright
Let this groove, set in your shoes,
Stand up, alright

Tigger warning - violence

3rd Person POV.

With the Weasleys

Harry had just arrived at Diagon Alley and Ron is showing off the newspaper with the Weasleys in it. As they sat there looking at the piece of paper, Fred and George come down the stairs.

"Not flashing that clipping again are you, Ron?" George teases. Walking up to Ron and grabbing the paper off the table.

"No, not a soul." Fred mocks. The twins take their seat looking at the piece of paper. "Not unless you count, Tom" Fred said.

"The day maid," George said.

"The night maid," Fred added.

"The cook," George says.

"That bloke that came to fix the toilet," Fred added.

"And that wizard from Belgium." George said.

"You excited to get back to school." Ron asks still petting his pet rat Scabbers.

"Who is excited to go to school?" George scoffs.

"I am!" Ginny exclaims. Taking a seat next to Ron. "I'm hoping to catch up with Malia before school starts though."

"Wow, don't you have a crush?" Fred teases.

"Don't think you're her type, Ginny." George joins in.

"I'm just excited to give her her gift." she smiles.

"Excuse me?" George says.

"What makes you think you're coming to give her the gift?" Fred asks.

"What? I helped you pick it out?" Ginny says.

"Well, that's a shame." Fred teases.

"Sucha shame." George agrees.

"Not fair! Mum!" Ginny called out.

"Fred and George! Stop it!" Molly yells, without looking up from the sweater she was knitting. Knowing well that the twins are always messing around with the others.

"Don't feel too bad about it Ginny. Only one of them gets her anyways." Ron says, comforting his sister.

"What do you mean?" Fred asks.

"Well, if you both do have a crush on her then only one of you can get her? Which twin is willing to make the sacrifice?" Ron teases.

"Well, lucky for us. We both don't like her. Right Freddie?" George smiles.

"....Right." Fred smiles. That was unusually awkward. The siblings thought. "Just ignore him Georgie, Ron's just annoyed we tried to lock him in the mummy tomb, back in Egypt." Fred reminded making George and Ginny laugh.

"I can't believe you did that." Ron said.

"You're alive aren't you." Fred said.

"Let's go then." Arthur says as Harry walks behind him.

"What?" Fred and George say, wondering why his father was coming with them.

"We want to meet Malia." Molly smiles.

"Um..." all the Weasley siblings say. Malia is not very good with people first of all. Also, it's embarrassing having your parents drop you off at school.

"Well, you all talked so much about her and got her this gift. We wanna see who this girl is." Molly says. 

Arthur adds, "Also, she likes muggle things. I want to ask her maybe she knows - "