Chapter 5 - Lies

Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart?
How the music can free her whenever it starts
And it's magic if the music is groovy
It makes you feel happy like an old-time movie
I'll tell you about the magic, and it'll free your soul
But it's like trying to tell a stranger 'bout a rock 'n' roll

3rd Person POV.

Hagrid escorts Malia back to Hogwarts. He is worried about her. She was there alone with a murderer on the loose. Malia also looks shaken up which worries Hagrid even more.

"What happened to ya Malia?" Hagrid asks.

"Nothing. There was just this scary dog that tried to attack me." Malia confesses.

"That must 'ave been scary." Hagrid says.

"Yeah." Malia says, thinking back to the dog. Why didn't it attack her? It definitely had the opportunity to. She also went there to find her Dad and found nothing, but a scary dog.

Hagrid and Malia eventually get to Hogwarts, and Snape was standing at the entrance waiting for them. "Miss Pierce. You are wanted in Dumbledore's office." Snape sneers walking away.

"Bye Hagrid." Malia waves, walking off. Hagrid waves back.

Malia stands outside Dumbledore's office. She didn't want to deal with the old man. She starts to contemplate running away and going to Hagrid's hut to hang out with him and Fang instead. She could really use some hot chocolate right now. 

Malia walks into the office not sure why she had to, or at least how Dumbledore even knew she was there. "MALIA POLARIS PIERCE!" a voice yells.

"Mum?" (portrayed by the beautiful Eva Green ^) Malia says walking in. She is embraced with a strong smell of plum and freesia. Her Mum's signature scent. This smell was the best way for Malia to know that it was her Mum. A smell that made her nostalgic for the old days of falling asleep in her Mother's arms. Smelling the delicious scent of plums and freesia.

"Where the hell did you go? Alfred told me that you weren't home so I can as quickly as I could." she explains stroking Malia's hair, moving it out of her face. Malia looks at her Mum. It has almost been a whole year since Malia has seen her Mum. She takes in her features not knowing when the next time she will see her is.

Her Mother has long blonde hair. It used to be black but not anymore. She had light blue eyes. Like staring straight into crystal clear blue water at the beach. She had pale skin which made her dark eyeshadow and red lipstick stand out even more. Her Mum usually wore makeup, not that she needed it. Her Mum was what they called natural dark beauty. 

Her Mum is wearing a red pantsuit. She often did wear pantsuits. It showed she was a powerful woman and she is not a force to be reckoned with. And she isn't. Her pureblood legacy alone gave her status and power. She is also one of the best healers that work with the Ministry, she definitely is a known name.