"Ha, it's just a piece of paper!" Karen explained. Phoebe, once again, held out a jellybean for her to take, which she gladly did. "A birth certificate is just a piece of paper. And money. Money is just a piece of paper. But those are pretty valuable," Debbie explained. The magazine in her hands crumpled in her grasp as she attempted to speak with her hands without accidentally tearing the pages. Phoebe grinned over at Debbie. She had a very good point. Go, Debs, she thought. "True," Shiela agreed, winking over toward the youngest in the room.

Veronica seemed to have had enough of the slander, tapping her foot against the thing she was standing on. "Hey, Gloria Steinem, enough of the blah-blah. Let's talk bachelorette party!" Phoebe cheered excitedly. Her and Veronica both shared smiles. "I got that covered, don't worry," Fiona stated proudly. Veronica looked to her best friend with a slight head tilt. "Oh, you better," she teased. "'Cause we gon' be doin' it," Veronica sang, moving to start dancing. Debbie jumped up to join as Veronica hummed and Fiona began to clap for a rhythm. Phoebe laughed as the scene unfolded.

Debbie twirled while Veronica waved her arms. It was enough to have Phoebe jumping up. With a happy smile, she took Debbie's hands and rocked with her. She, also, began to hum a tune to fill the silence. Debbie giggled at her antics, but before she knew it, Phoebe was spinning her. Both Veronica and Fiona laughed and echoed in applause at the two girls. Phoebe wrapped her arms around Debbie's shoulders and the two rocked side to side. Phoebe blew a strand of hair from her face. "Are you nervous?" she asked Veronica. She wanted to know everything. So far, this was the only wedding activity she had attended.

There was a hesitation. A little piece of Veronica was nervous. She loved Kevin with every part of her, every fiber of her existence, with every molecule she was composed of. But there was that one teensy little problem. Veronica had only told Fiona, who had birthed the whole "get fake married" thing. It wasn't a bad idea. Veronica wanted to get married, go through the whole ordeal with planning, dress shopping, and decorating. She wanted to walk down an aisle in that beautiful white dress and marry the love of her life. She just hated that it would be fake. "A little," she admitted with a sheepish smile. She had always been known for her confidence, for her go getter attitude. Knowing this, it showed a new side to Vee.

          "Weddings can be scary," Shiela admitted. "They can be stressful, infuriating, but they can also be beautiful. Every negative feeling you feel before becomes worth it when you say those two little words." Phoebe rested her chin against the top of Debbie's head and sighed dreamily. She wanted to get married. She wanted to feel all of those emotions, only to have them washed away once she saw her soulmate's face at the end of the aisle. "Lip and Phoebe should get married," Debbie recommended. She leaned into Phoebe's embrace with a smile. Her statement, however, made Phoebe's stomach churn. Veronica laughed, but Fiona looked astonished.

And Karen... well Karen only stared at the youngest in the room before looking to Phoebe. Perhaps Karen was growing feelings for Lip and knowing that made the situation feel a whole lot worse. "Yeah, right," Phoebe scoffed. She held onto Debs a little tighter before separating from the younger girl. "Like that'll ever happen. We're best friends." She didn't know who she was convincing more, them or herself. Either way, she continued to shake her head at the thought of it being Lip at the end of the aisle. He would look damn good in a tux, though...

Phoebe was excited. She didn't know where the fake I.D. came from, but graciously accepted it the moment Lip handed it to her. She stood in the Gallagher's living room, dressed to impress. She wore a black top that hugged her waist and accentuated her breasts. Along with that top was a nice, leather skirt. It gave the illusion that she had a slender waist and wider hips, giving her a very cinched finish. Fiona had helped her curl her hair into beautiful spirals while she did the best makeup she could do. It was a sparkly, smokey eye and a deep red lipstick.