11

Harley enters the penthouse with the others, minus Chase, as they back from a mission.

"What's going on?" Chase questions as he approaches and notices them wearing their mission suits. 

"We just got back from the mission," Harley answers as she sets down her bag. "You went without me?" He asks in disbelief.

"We had to." Bree tells him before asking, "Where were you?" 

"Perry and I were stuck downstairs." Chase replies and Harley's eyes widen. "I'm sorry, did you just say--"

A yelp escapes Harley's mouth when she saw Perry standing a few feet away from them. "What is she doing here?" She gestures towards the woman then chuckles. "Sorry. I didn't mean to say it like that." 

"What is it doing here?" Bree corrects for Harley. Kaz walks to the other side of Perry and he looks at her.

"Chase, this must be your mom. The resemblance is uncanny." He grins while Harley stifles a laugh at Chase's annoyed face.

"Please. If my kid came out looking like that, I'd have to put the robot parts on the outside." Perry comments.

Oliver walks up as he introduces himself and his best friend. "Well, I'm Oliver, and this is Kaz."

"Glen and Paul. Got it." Perry simply says with a point at the two. 

"I'm Skylar." The girl introduced herself last and Perry gasps at her. "I know who you are. Donny told me that the robots would be teaming with the superheroes. I can't believe I'm in the presence of a real heroine." 

Harley and Bree share a look before the latter says, "Uh, hello. You never acted that impressed around us." She gestures between herself and Harley.

"Uh, that's because she's a comic book hero come to life, and you're a manmade dolly," Perry says to Bree before looking to Harley. "And sure, Harley is impressive, but she's no Skylar Storm."

"Can we please get back to the mission?" Chase interferes. "How bad was it?"

"Actually, it was a complete success." Oliver tells him while Bree adds, "Yeah. Skylar had a really great idea and stepped up as mission leader."

"Her?" Chase questions pointing at Skylar who looks offended.

"Yes, me. Who'd you think it was gonna be, Oliver?" They look over at Oliver who was now offended by the comment and Skylar quickly adds, "No offense."

"Yeah, she had me use my fire ability to seal the cracks on the floor," Kaz explains.

"Then I used my super strength to keep the floor stable, while the girls rushed everyone to safety," Oliver says.

"And everyone made it out alive?" Chase asks.

"Well, one guy twisted his ankle." Harley points out. 

"That's okay. I was able to walk it off." Oliver says.

"I thought you guys did great out there. You should be proud." Skylar tells them.

Kaz and Oliver smile as Oliver say, "Thanks, but we should really be proud of you, mission leader." He walks over to her and playfully pokes her arm while Kaz and Bree join and pat her shoulder. Then, the four head upstairs while Harley stayed with Chase.

"Yeah, they really needed you," Perry says to Chase with a chuckle before taking a bite out of the apple. Harley rolls her eyes before stepping closer to Chase and comforting rubbing his arm.

*

Bree and Harley both went into the kitchen for orange juice when there weren't any cups. "Where are all the cups?" Bree questions and Harley looks out on the terrace before sighing.

"I think I know where." Harley walks out onto the terrace with Bree following behind. "Hey boys, mind telling me why you have all of the cups?"

"It's this new game we invented called Topple of Tower." Kaz begins to explain as he looks at the stacked cups. "If you pull one item out, and try to put it back on top without knocking the whole thing over."

"Well, when will you be done?" Bree asks with annoyance, just wanting a cup of her orange juice. 

"Could be a couple of minutes, could be a couple of days." Oliver shrugs. 

"All right, there has gotta be a vacant apartment somewhere in this building," Bree says before walking away. Then, Chase walks out and looks at Kaz.

"Hey, Kaz, ready to work on that fire stream power?" Chase asks, but Kaz says, "Oh, yeah, Skylar already helped me with that. Also, since Harley had the fire ability, she helped as well."

"What?" Chase frustratedly says as his jaw clenched. Oliver, Kaz, and Harley look at him as they carefully stood around the tower of cups. 

"Chase, can you flip out somewhere else? I mean, your frustration's always amusing, but it could knock over the tower." Oliver says as he gestures towards the tower.

"Hey, guys." Skylar greets as she walks out onto the terrace. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Chase questions her. "First, you act like mission leader, now you're training Kaz with the help of Harley."

"The team needed someone to lead, so I did. Kaz asked Harley and me for help, so we helped." Skylar tells him.

"Harley, Kaz!" Chase exclaims at them and the two had their backs turned to him as Kaz was so focused on grabbing a cup.

"Wait a tick," Kaz says before slowly removing a cup from the middle of the tower, then the two turn to Chase. "Okay, go ahead." 

"Why did you ask Skylar and Harley for help training when you already asked me?" Chase asks him.

"Oh, you know, Skylar was a great mission leader, while Harley is advanced with her fire ability, and I just figured they would be great at that, too. I was right." Kaz replies before placing the cup on top of the tower. 

"Skylar, may I have a word?" Chase asks as they both walk back inside the penthouse.

Harley stayed with the guys as they continued their game of Topple of Towers when she gasps, "I got an idea."

*

Bree steps out onto the terrace asking, "You guys seen the toaster?"

"Yes. It's up there." Oliver points up to the top of the tower of appliances that revealed the toaster.

"I'd tell you to wait for it, but it's probably gonna break when the tower falls, so just buy a new one." Kaz chuckles.

"And I would help you grab the toaster, but my dad removed my molecular kinesis ability for me to not die, so... like Kaz said, buy a new one." Harley smiles at her sister-in-law and Bree rolls her eyes.

Chase comes running out onto the terrace as he had his mission suit on. "Guys, there's another mission alert. A truck carrying toxic chemicals overturned in the Rogers tunnel. It caused an explosion, and hundreds of people are trapped inside."

"Let's go," Bree says before noticing a missing team member. "Where's Skylar?" 

"I don't know." Chase shrugs.

"Without her, who's gonna lead us?" Oliver asks.

"I am!" Chase exclaims irritated.

"Really? Do you think that's a wise decision?" Oliver asks and Chase rolls his eyes.

Harley steps forward as she says, "He can do it. I believe in him." She looks up at him and sends him a smile, him returning one. She looks back to the others and adds, "Let's get our mission suits on, then we can head out."

"I'll go find Skylar and meet you there," Chase tells them and the others nod before running upstairs to change.