01

In Centium City, Davenport leads the three to the penthouse, reaching the top of the building. "What is all the secrecy, Mr. Davenport?" Bree asks as they exit the elevator. "Where are we?"

Davenport chuckles. "You are on the 110th floor of Davenport Tower, the most technologically advanced skyscraper in the world. And this..." He swipes his card and the door open, leading them into the penthouse. "Is your new home."

Harley and Bree gasp at the sight of the beautiful penthouse. "Whoa, check out that view," Chase says in awe.

"This place is amazing," Bree says. 

"Not bad, huh. This penthouse is where I spent my years as a bachelor." Davenport explains before chuckling. "Boy, if these walls could talk." Then he suddenly pauses as he remembered, "Actually they can talk. Walls off, walls off."

Harley laughs as she watches Davenport frantically shut off the power of the walls until he turned back to them. "Let's go out onto the terrace. I want to show you something."

They follow Davenport out onto the terrace where there was a holographic logo circling. "This holographic emblem represents your new team. Or as I like to call it, an Elite Force." 

"Cool. When do we get to meet the others?" Chase asks.

"Right now."

Davenport touches the holographic emblem and it spins until disappearing to reveal three people standing in a pose; Kaz, Oliver, and Skylar.

"I used a 3-D hologram wall." Davenport smiles. "Kaz, Skylar, and Oliver have been standing there the entire time."

"Five hours, to be exact," Oliver corrects. "Let's not forget the two hours we spent rehearsing how to stand," Skylar adds.

"Obviously, we needed three hours, because you're still not doing it right," Davenport tells her, reaching forward to correct her stance until Harley stepped forward and swat his hands away.

"It's great to see you guys." Harley smiles as she hugs them one by one. "What are they doing here?" She glares at her husband's not-so-nice question. 

"Mighty Med Hospital was destroyed." Skylar sadly explains. "What?"

"This is all that's left of it." Kaz shows them a photo of Mighty Med destroyed, debris and rubble all over. 

"Who would do something like that?" Bree asks. "We don't know. We lost a lot of superheroes that we cared about. We're not gonna stop until we find whoever's responsible."

"They wanted to use my technology to track the criminals, but I had a better idea," Davenport tells the Davenport's. "To create one all-powerful team combining bionic heroes and superheroes."

"Well, where are the superheroes?" Bree asks.

Oliver smiles as he says, "You're looking at 'em." Skylar motions towards the three of them as Harley looks confused. She knew the last time they spoke, they didn't have powers.

"Oh, yeah. Oliver and I have superpowers now." Kaz tells them.

"What, did you fall into a vat of radioactive waste?" Chase questions. "Wait, no. Don't tell me. Bitten by a supernatural spider." He starts to intimate Spider-Man's web-slinging.

"Don't be ridiculous." Oliver rolls his eyes. "When we were trying to stop my mother, also known as the evil villain, Mr. Terror, from becoming the most powerful being on the planet, we made indirect contact with the Arcturian space rock, which gave us a variety of superhuman abilities." 

"Too many words for my now not-so-smart brain." Harley whispers to Bree as Chase says in disbelief, "A magic space rock. And was that delivered by a bunch of little green men?"