07

Oliver and Harley were in the kitchen making sandwiches for everybody. Chasee sat at the island as he watches Harley while Skylar and Bree talked at the desk.

"Lunch is ready," Oliver announces. 

"I'll grab the plates." Chase offers as he stands from the chair. "Oh, just like you grabbed the heart of the girl I love?" Oliver questions and adds, "Why mine? You already have a wife."

Harley sighs as she continues to make the sandwiches. It has been over a week and Oliver has still obsessed over the fact Chase has given Skylar her powers back. It has not helped Harley in her case as she tried to ignore her jealously when Oliver keeps reminding her. 

Chase sighs. "Still not over me getting Skylar her powers back, huh?" Chase asks and Oliver shakes his head. "Nope. And you'll notice your tomato slice is very thin."

"Wow, you showed him." Bree sarcastically remarks. "Yeah, I also skimped on his lettuce," Oliver adds, and Bree gasps. "Oh, no, stop the madness." 

"I will get the plates." Bree walks into the kitchen and opens the cabinet when broken plates fell to the floor. "Why are they all broken? What happened?"

Harley glances over at Oliver and he nervously chuckles. "Well, I was doing the dishes, and I accidentally broke them with my super strength."

"That still doesn't answer why you put them back in the cabinet," Skylar says. "Because now we have service for thirty-six tiny people." 

Chase, who now sat beside Harley, reaches over and grabs her sandwich. Before she could say anything, he takes a bite out of it and places it back on her plate. "Really?" He cheekily smiles at her and leans forward for a kiss, but Harley quickly moves her head, resulting in him kissing her cheek.

Chase was still clueless about Harley being jealous of Skylar. Bree would've told him by now, but Harley made her swear by secrecy to not tell him. But he looked at his wife confused when she turned her head, and it made him wonder if she was really upset about the sandwich. 

"Hey, guys." Kaz greets as he walks into the room and over to them. 

"Hey, Kaz, I didn't smell you come in. Did you shower?" Bree asks in surprise. "Yeah, I had to. M younger brother, Kyle, is coming to visit, and the pen I was chewing on exploded all over my face." Kaz replies.

"I didn't know you had a little brother," Harley tells him before taking a bite out of her sandwich. 

"Yeah, well, growing up, Kyle and I never really bonded, but now that he's older and I moved away, I think he misses me." Kaz smiles. "This is our chance to finally became best buds."

The doorbell rings and Kaz says, "That's him." He walks to the door and opens it to reveal a little boy that Harley assumed was his brother. "Kyle!"

Kyle looks over at the others and gasps when noticing Harley and the Davenports'. "The bionic people!" He runs over to the three and Harley smiles at him. "Wow. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you're more excited to see them than me." Kaz points out.

Kyle looks over at his brother with a run before saying, "I am." He turns back to the bionic teenagers, mostly Harley, and grins even more. "I can't believe I'm meeting the Harley Johnson. You're, like, my favorite bionic hero!"

Harley smiles at the boy. "Well, that's very sweet. It's always nice to meet a fan." She held out her hand to shake his hand, he quickly accepts and frantically shakes her head. Chase intervenes and pulls the boy's hand away from Harley's. 

Bree went upstairs to prepare a room for Kyle while the others sat down as Kyle was excitedly talking to them. 

"So when my mom told me that Kaz was an intern with the bionic people, I just had to come to see for myself." Kyle grins.