22

HI! I will be uploading more i promise i just have been busy. Remember to vote and comment if you can. It makes me excited to write the next chapter so- just saying that i appreciate all of you that comment so frequently. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter:) Basically a lil filler, next chapter will be sort of big. 

<3 IT WONT POST SO IF YOU READ THIS BE HAPPY COS IT WAS HARD WORK GETTING THIS TO POST. 

lottie's pov.

"You coming?" I ask her as she stands slightly awkwardly at the school steps.

She nods quickly, skipping down a few of the steps to meet me and Mason. Solana and I had spent a lot of today together, laughing a lot, talking about our weekend plans and it's been really fucking nice.

I was exhausted when I got to school, I am not going to lie. After sneaking in last night I just collapsed down on my bed, not doing any of my night routine.

So when I woke up this morning, I was grumpy.

But I hid my grumpiness from my mother because she would give me this 'I told you you shouldn't stay out late' look.

So yeah, I dragged myself through school fully wrapped up in my misery until lunchtime came and I remembered that Solana and I were planning to get lunch.

Lunch was good, it felt like the first time we properly got to chat, get to know each other. Despite the fact we had been texting all week, it was really nice to feel her energy again. It's different over text.

And now, the people from tea were all heading to Nova's gallery café to go through the assembly one last time together after school. It's tomorrow. I invited Solana, she had homework to do and I just- thought why not bring her along. I like spending time with her.

"So are these your friends?" She whispers nodding to Mase, Ava and Poppy who were getting into his car.

I nodded slightly. "Yeah, we've been doing theatre together from the beginning."

"So not like Ellie and Scarlett and-"

"Oh." I say. I shrug and we start walking to Solana's car.

She drives. Which is very helpful seeing as I can't.

"I have a few different groups of friends." I explain.

She nods. "So you just tend to get on with a lot of people?"

I shrug. "A few people don't like me, but yeah, like I try."

She smiles slightly amused at me and nods for me to get in her car, I just slide in and immediately as she settles and turns the car on, I am going through the CDs.

"Do you not have Bluetooth?" I ask her, flicking through the small case.

"Oh I do, but I like the CDs, I found all these old CDs in my father's collection so I stole a few."

I nod and look at the radio, trying to figure out how to access where to put the CD in.

She laughs and presses a button, revealing to me the little slot.

I smile back and go back to choosing a album.

"How's everything with Nathan?" She says quietly. "I avoided asking the question at lunch, but I wanted to check in... like there's been a lot of rumours going around."

"Oh yeah, just ignore the rumours," I tell her.

"So they're just rumours?"

"I-" I laugh a little. "I said to ignore them, not that they weren't true."