4

Happy Reading!:)

"Okay so boys." I say, standing in front of them with my hands on their hips. "What aren't we going to do tonight?"

I have the whole Soccer team sat around the couches, looking up at me.

Scarlett is leant against the wall behind them all, watching me in amusement.

It's a little routine we have, before every party.

Education.

They find it funny. I know they do. But they fucking sit and listen so I don't care if inside they're actually laughing. They reply, they take it in.

I look around, seeing their faces.

"Macaulay, answer me."

He chuckles at my tone. But nods. "Disrespect women."

I smile, no back. "One free shot for Mac." I hand him one of the shots in my hand and he takes it.

The music was quiet right now, literally ready to be turned all the way up after this chat.

We have parties on Fridays. My mum and dad think Scar and I go for dinner and then sleep at hers every Friday.

Which to be fair, we do sometimes do that.

They don't like the party scene, or the idea of me drinking. So they don't need to know, you know?

"What does no mean?" I ask.

Blaise and Nathan are sat on the floor, both of them watching me as I look every single teenage boy in the room dead in the eye.

"That she needs a little more alco-"

"And Blaise is going to prison everybody." I glare, and he falls back and laughs at me. Nathan elbows him, shaking his head and Blaise lifts his hands up in surrender. A few other guys laugh. Only a few.

Which is better than before.

"No does not mean convince me." I state. My eyes narrowed and I smile when one of the poor, slightly intimated looking guy nods as I meet his eyes.

I hand him a shot.

"Okay, vodka up for grabs." I say. "What does it mean if she says that she's not sure."

"No." One guy says, leaning forward to get the shot and I nod, handing it to him.

"What if she's drunk?"

"Not able to give consent." Another mumbles, his name is Neil, he has bright ginger hair. He really suited it to be honest. Like it was a vibe.

I nodded and handed him a shot.

I ask. "I am unsure. I am not ready?"

"No." Another nods, and I smile at them. Little sex education on consent before parties is always needed because we turn it into a game of shots and well the education system really fucking fails at this.

"Okay what if she nods?"

"Well, she's saying yeah." Some guys says. The guys around him scoff. I grin at the fact they knew he was wrong.

"Verbal consent Freddie. Verbal."

He just nods and I had him a shot.

I've run out.

But I think that's enough for today.

"Okay and remember guys, you can say no too. If you're uncomfortable, it usually means something isn't right. Therefore you have every right to say-"