"Ok, fine! I get it! Stop raising your voice at me!" Jay taunted and Niki looked so ready to argue with him.

Before they nearly started to shout at each other, Mr Lee's voice interrupted them.

"So, the first two numbers are...."

"24 and 18. Soojin and Heeseung. Room 120. " Mr Lee announced.

"Oh my god- The suspense is killing me," Niki yelped, squeezing his worksheet tightly.

- ❦ -

"Hey, at least both of you are sharing a room, not with another gender," Sunghoon said, trying to stop the two from complaining again.

"He's a much bigger problem than all kinds of girls. Why does God even put us together?" Jay grumbled.

"YAH-" Niki got cut off.

"Just shut up!" Jungwon hissed and the both of them kept quiet but, stared daggers at each other.

"25 and 17, Sunghoon and Soohee." Mr Lee called out.

"With soohee?" Yena raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"You are close to her?" Sunghoon asked.

"She's my best friend. She is extremely nice to get along with so you don't have to worry. she just has mild ADHD." Yena told him.

"ADHD- Oh god...." Sunghoon sighed, burying his face in his arms while Jay and Niki laughed.

"Seems like someone is much more of a bigger problem than me." Niki smiled cheekily.

"I don't think so. I still would rather live in the drains than be with you." Jay denied.

"Okok, whatever. There are four more people left. Jungwon, Minha, Yena and Mina. Jungwon, out of the three girls, who would you rather share a room with?" Niki mischievously asked with a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"Myself," he replied directly.

"Yena, who do you want to be-"

"Myself," she replied even before Niki was able to finish completing his sentence.

"Woah! Two arrogant and selfish bitches-" Jay said in right shock, making the two turn their heads around and gave him the death stare.

"Chill, I guess?" Jay faltered and the two scoffed and turned away AT THE SAME TIME.

(Niki: Damn...they are doing everything in sync- Totally soulmates.)

(Sunghoon and Jay: I know right.)

Like Niki said, there were only four people left --- Minha, Mina, Jungwon and Yena, herself. All of them are terrible options for Yena.

Her last resort -- she then crossed her fingers.

"Please, at the very least, let me be with mina."

"9 and 10, Mina and Minha. Room 126." Mr Lee called out making Minha furious but, she held her anger in. She could not possibly embarrass herself, especially in front of Jungwon.