"To study, of course, if not what?" Jay replied, making Niki laughed even harder.

"There are so many other empty seats. Why did you all even- Whatever." Yena huffed and rolled her eyes as she knew that talking to them was just a waste of time.

"What the actual fuck? Am I going to spend the rest of the year with these kinds of people?"

To calm herself down, she took out a random notebook and flipped to a new blank page.
Taking in a deep breath before, she started to scribble on it with full force using a 2B pencil to let all her irritation out.

(Jay: Damn.....)

(Jungwon: Crazy bitch-)

(Sunghoon: Niki... You are so dead....)

(Niki: I know, just shut up.)

"Right now, we will be talking about the dorm arrangements. Our school dorms are currently under renovation so, we will be letting all of you stay in the hotel building next to us. Our school has bought the building and, it will be used as our dorms. For those who don't know, we now also allow boys and girls to be dormmates together. Let me show you all a picture of the room!" Mr Lee said, showing the picture on the projector screen.

Everyone stared at it in amazement

Everyone stared at it in amazement. Especially, Yena who was gawking at the sight of it. She only got into the school because of the scholarship she got. She has never once seen such expensive rooms like that before.

"Since everyone in our class chose to live in the dorm, we will be picking your dormmates through a game! Using your registration numbers, the number generator will pick two numbers, those people with the two numbers will be dormmates and I will assign you the dorm rooms. are there any questions?" Mr Lee asked.

"What are your registration numbers? Mine's 20." Jay said.

"25," Sunghoon replied.

"22," Niki replied.

"21," Jungwon replied.

"What about you?" Sunghoon asked Yena.

"30."

"Do you think either one of us excluding Jungwon, is going to share a dorm with a girl?" Niki asked.

"Why did you exclude him?" Jay asked.

"Are you a goldfish or something? I repeated this is so many times already! The reason why the school allowed boys and girls to share a dorm is that Jungwon, the vampire prince, has to find a loved one or his soulmate." Niki groaned.