Let's go to a private place baby .

Jinyoung took my hand and took me upstairs to a room . He opened the door and closed it . He didn't lock it though . And I followed him like a lost puppy . Wth is wrong with me .

He pushed me to the wall and started kissing me . I feel good . I feel like I want more . But that's only a sexual feeling . I don't want him willingly . There is definitely something wrong .

I tried to push him away .

J-jinyoung s-stop !

He didn't . He pinned my hands above my head and went down to my neck . Tears formed in my eyes . I hate this feeling . My body is betraying me . I feel weak . I don't have strength to fight with him .

P-please s-stop !!!! This isn't r-right .

I moaned when he cupped my breast and started massaging it . My body gave in but my brain didn't .

Don't you feel good ? Don't you want more ?

He squeezed my lips between his fingers and licked them .

I shut my eyes tightly and shook my head trying to get out of the feeling I m feeling right now .

He didn't stop his actions . He grabbed my hair and kissed me again . I put my hands in his chest trying to push him away but my hands had no strength . Then suddenly someone came and pushed jinyoung away from me .

I blinked my eyes and saw yoongi punching jinyoung . There was taehyung and Hoseok standing behind him . My heart started to spin but not in a dizzy way . It was different . I m definitely feeling high right now .

Y/n are you alright ?

Taehyung asked coming to me . I looked at him and my eyes landed on his lips . I want them on mine . Wait what ? Wtf am I thinking about ? I shook my head again trying to gain my consciousness. He held my shoulders and I bit my lip when he touched me .

I feel needy .

I looked at him with lust filled in my eyes . Taehyung gulped down looking into my eyes and left me .

Yoongi I think you should take y/n home . We will take care of him .

Yoongi PoV :

I was angry at y/n that she is not believing me and taking that b*tch side . I was in the backyard not wanting to see her or anyone . After sometime taehyung and Hoseok came to me .

Guys please leave me alone . I don't want to talk to anyone .

It's about y/n . It's important.

What happened?

Y/n drank some drink and since then she started behaving weirdly . Jinyoung was touching her inappropriately and she was letting him . We even saw him taking her to private room .

What??????

My eyes snapped open when they said that .

Where did he take her ?

I asked gritting my teeth . This boy is finished .

They took me to a room and I saw him all over y/n kissing her . She was telling him to stop but he didn't . My blood boiled and all I could see was red . I throwed him down and started punching him . I knocked him off and taehyung said I should take care of y/n .

I wiped my blood on jinyoung clothes and went to y/n . Her body language was different . Her eyes were filled with lust . She was continuously biting her lower lip .

What did he give you ?

I d-don't know . But I f-feel different .

Her speech was slurred .

Come with me .

I grabbed her wrist and took her out of the party . I took her to my car and made her sit inside . I went to drivers seat and saw y/n unbuckled. I leaned in and buckled her seat belt . I sensed her breath getting heavier .

I looked at her . Her face was red .

Y-yoongi I feel very n-needy .

She said and I choked on my saliva . I was shocked .

I w-want you .

She said making me astonished . She grabbed my collar and pulled me towards her . I saw her leaning in and I closed my eyes .

Is this the right thing to do ?