Summon eurasia demon arc (final)

Start from the beginning

Topa Kingdom, royal capital Berngen

The royal capital of Berngen consisted of a castle reminiscent of medieval Europe and a quiet castle town. To put it rudely, it was a backwater country; to put it nicely, it was charming. The townspeople consisted of humans, beastfolk, and elves. Rather than a multiethnic country, it was a multispecies country.

In the royal castle, King Rados had just received a report from the foreign affairs department and was speechless. Japan, who was so shy about utilizing military force, had dispatched a small advance platoon. He knew well the rumors about Japan:

They annihilated the Kingdom of Rowlia's main forces with powerful explosive magic.
They successfully pushed back the Papaldia Empire's oversight army.
These stories had already become legends. To date, Japan hasn't even had a single casualty. Even though they were only sending a small platoon, it wasn't crazy to think they could maybe even defeat the Demon Lord. Fortunately, while they've taken heavy damage, the royal army was still able to hold the Demon Lord back at Tormis. But, if the Japanese military was really as strong as the legends said, did that mean every soldier was as powerful as a high mage?

They would soon arrive at Tormis under the care of Topan escorts. King Rados donned his golden armor and a splendid cloak, then mounted a white horse; he truly had the appearance of a hero. He wondered what kind of people they were. Today, the Japanese army would finally arrive.

Castle Town Tormis

The knight Moah and the sellsword Gai were ordered to receive the Japanese army being escorted to the southern gate of Tormis by the kingdom's knights. They would escort them to the castle then also accompany them on their mission as observers.

"Hey, Moah, why exactly are we guiding the Japanese army? I heard they only brought a small platoon. Is there any point?"

"Japan's armed forces aren't the 'Japanese army,' they call themselves the 'Japan Self-Defense Force.' You're right, though, I'd have been happier if they sent more reinforcements, but instead they sent a small platoon, and one with a strange command structure, so I'm wary that there could be complications because of that. However, if they're as strong as the rumors say, then they could be a big deal."

"What rumors?"

"On Rodenius, they cleaned up Rowlia's large army in a freakishly short amount of time using crazy explosion magic, then later their magic-powered ships shot down twenty-two of the Papaldia Empire's dragon riders. It's said that in all their battles, they've had zero casualties."

"Hmm, that's gotta be a lie. They're just spreading propaganda to make themselves sound stronger."

"Y-You think so too?"

Gai had fought as a sellsword his entire life. "I've been in a lot of battles. No matter how overwhelming the army, how good the weapons or strategy, or how flawless the tactics, while there were times when the difference in death toll was monumental, I've never heard of an army losing no one at all. It didn't matter if their technology was insurmountable or if their movements were perfect, soldiers in the front lines always died. I'm guessing they just won some smaller battles against Rowlia and Papaldia. Well, beating the superpower Papaldia in any battle proves that they're a major force, but to say they didn't lose even one soldier is simply unbelievable. I don't like countries that exaggerate. If they care that much about appearances, will their advance platoon be decked out in sparkling gold armor, you think?"

"Rrrg, you have a point... either way, they are technically state guests, so don't be rude by going on about how you hate countries like theirs."

"Yeah, I know, don't worry."