"Eda! Help me!" The demon cried out, the ice covering him quickly as he reached an arm out. "Help me, Eda! Eda, Help me!"

It wasn't long before he had been enveloped in ice, Eda gasping before she groaned, calling out the dreaded words she never wished to say.

"Lilith! Emergency!"

Lilith busted in, kicking the door open as she held some parchment in her hands.

"Whoa!" The witch looked at the ice with wide eyes, smiling at her sister's misfortune.

"Yeah, yeah. I messed up. I'm ready to follow the rules."

Lilith looked at her sister in shock, surprised to hear those words before she smirked.

"Actually," The witch then rolled out the parchment, holding a few cards in the other hand. "I would like to try an experiment."

"OOO!" Hooty exclaimed, smiling excitedly from behind her.

Amity jumped from the pipes above, clinging onto rope nearby as she landed in front of Luz, the bright purple circles still illuminated around her hands, Odalia placing her hand on the necklace around her neck, the matching one around Amity's neck lighting up as the woman spoke.

"Amity Blight, you are in so much tr–"

Odalia barely finished her sentence as Amity pulled the necklace off of herself, crushing it with her bare hands before Odalia gasped, Alador watching the display with much interest.

"Luz," Amity turned her head to face the human, her cloak flowing in the wind. "Are you okay?"

"Uh huh..."

The Latina blushed as she stared at the witch in awe, nodding before the blush disappeared while she noticed the Abomination rising, her eyes widening in fear.

"Look out!"

The two circles around Amity's hands then crumbled, the girl then using all her strength as she created a larger one, the magic the covering the abomaton, her three friends from the crowd watching her in awe, Georgia smiling at her in pride.

Amity grunted, pushing the abomination back, the monstrosity fighting back as its fists bubbled.

"AMITY!" Odalia yelled out, her other sources of communication lost. "Get away from the human!"

"No!" Amity fought back, pushing the abomination further. "You're going to listen to me for once!" 

The abomination continued to bubble, being pushed back further as the girl spoke her mind to her mother. 

"Luz, Willow, Gus and Georgia are my friends! They're nice to each other! They listen to each other! They make me think about the kind of person I really want to be!"

The girl then swung her arms forwards, bringing the creation to it's knees, Luz smiling as she got up, her back against Amity's as she held her glyphs out, the two smiling at one another before noticing their closeness, the two blushing red before they looked away from one another, Luz burying her face in her glyphs.

"UGH!" Odalia cried out, seeing the sales go down. She couldn't afford to loose more than she had. "What do you want?!"

"Let my friends back into Hexide!" Amity replied, glaring at the woman. "Or else your precious investors will watch me rip this thing apart, bit by bit."

Luz's eyes widened, looking at the girl before whispering to her. "Can you actually do that?"

"Shh!"