"Asshole."

"Asshat." I replied to him with a smirk.

"How did you find her?"

"There is a internet for a reason, plus I stalk your Facebook page. Nice thigh tat." I gave him a cheeky smile.

He groans. "Just like your mother I swear."

"Well, I did came out of her vagina"

"Oh, you didn't need to say that." Aetos frustratedly smudge his face with his hand.

"Just tell me so I can leave."

"Breach key, their is 4 in-total. One key can accesses bank from anywhere around the city. One can find any person information, back accounts, anything. One can get through any building without needing anyone key or card. Last one, the most efficient key, this key has special government files from all around the world. So when the major said he was making keys, he only said one to the city but really he make 4 in-total."

This just blown my mind. "Alright, why did he make it in the first place?"

"Well he was rich back then, but for stolen by the previous mayor and now four are loose around the city and gangs are hunting."

I have one key, but which one does that one possessed. "How can you access any key?"

"Easy, twist the end of the key, and comes out into two pieces. One with hard drive, and the other tells you which one it is. Why?"

"Just wondering." Totally trying that out later.

"Who's your father?" He ask out of the blew.

"God?" He laughs and get up from his seat.

"Is there anything else before you call my sisters again?" I smiled and got up as well.

"Robert Webber, call me if you information about him." He nods and we both exit and head different ways.

What I wonder is how did Manny had the key in the first place? And why this Robert what's the key so bad that he has to kill people for?

...

As soon I enter the house, I heard screaming from the kitchen. I quietly hover the door but not enter the kitchen.

"The hell you do! I say fucking no!" Manny voice was light but angry.

"Why the fuck not?!" Franco spoke.

"No, no, no, no! You will not be taking her anywhere!"

"She's been having a hard time, let her have some fun for once. We can take Luis, Danny, Haven, Matt, Cat?"

"Agrgh!! Only one day then back the next fucking day! I also don't want you living in this house! Rent a apartment, house, I don't care! She can visit you but I don't want you here!"

Manny needs a girlfriend, he needs love in his life.

"So I work for you still?"

"Fine! Get the fuck out of my face!" I heard footsteps and I began to walk away but I trip and fell to the floor.

Franco looks at me, second hand embarrassment!

"Hello dear, how much do you hear snoopy?" I take his hand that was reach for me and I was off the floor.

"Snoopy? So I'm a dog."

"A very cute dog, my lirio." He kissed my nose and I chuckled.

His arm was now around my waist and I had less balance on my feet. Basically he was tilting me, put he had me in his arms.

"So is there something you want to tell me?"