Chapter 20- Something to say

Meep- thoughts
Meep- POV

Third person:

The group has now traveled three quarters of the journey back to Konoha, and Naruto and Sasuke haven't uttered a word to eachother since.

The others, though, were being their usual selves and taking about how they'd like to do something like this again.
Not all, but most of them have grown closer together especially Ino and Sakura.

The jonin teachers are busy chatting away too, and Team7, but Sakura, have tensed up already.

"Say Naruto," Kakashi took his student's attention "when we get back, you'll have to come straight with me."

The blonde whipped his head towards his teacher "Huh? Why?".

This also managed to attract Sasuke. "Well, since I know of your.. 'mental state', I suppose I have to inform Lady Hokage about this." He had to whisper.

"And why's that?" Naruto got his voice low too, trying to keep his cool.

Why would Kakashi-sensei want to tell people about him now? Would he even worry about him if he never even turned into a dog?

"Mah.. you're so hard to catch with." The jonin sighed as his eyes were still kept on his book. "Look. There's so many things I didn't even know about. Not even about my own student!

Who knows if you even have more to say? You're an Anbu member, correct?" Naruto nodded slowly.

"Then that should be dealt with. I don't even know if Lady Tsunade knows you're one, and it's too dangerous for you!".

"But I've been doing this for about five years! And look, I'm still alive and.. well." Naruto's eyes went quite dull, and it was the raven's turn to squeeze the other's hand and keep them calm.

"Dobe.. just do what that Kakashi says... even I don't know much about you and I'd wanna know." He said in his ear.

Naruto chose to ignore this and went up to Kakashi's pace to near him more "And what's gonna happen next? She's going to prevent me into doing missions anymore?".

"I hope not. And anyway, we're going to get you some more help- and even maybe figure out what's wrong with you." The grey-haired man answered.

"What?! So I'm the one with the problem now??" Sasuke felt his hand get squished, in a painful way.

Kakashi didn't seem to hear and looked back to his book, not paying attention to what the boy had to say.

Naruto let go of the Uchiha's hand and gave a sorry face, but looked back to the ground.
"Everyone's just the same.." he mumbled, Sasuke listening "..always throwing me in the dust, just 'cause I'm probably different."

Some of the group ahead of them overheard the quiet commotion going on behind, and they gave eachother worried glances.

"We need to know what's going on." Shino whispered.

"Man Shino, you're usually to ignore these things." Kiba yawned and patted Akamaru who was on his hood.

"Oh shut up, Kiba." Tenten was now separated from her little friend group and now moved on to those guys "We know you want to figure out what's going on too!".

"Tsk." The dog boy kicked a rock and went off "I'll see you guys wherever they've gone to."