Chapter 5- Knocked Out

Naruto coming to the party with Boruto dressed as Sasuke :

Meep- thoughts
Meep- Kurama/Ninetails
Meep- POV

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Going to be a sad chapter 😢

Jk ik you wanna read on

Naruto's POV:

"Mah.. and I thought Kakashi-sensei could be later than three hours." I said, trying not to show that I was worried for Scarecrow.

"Of course not!" Banshee responded, closing the gap between her and Sasuke slowly "I know Kakashi-sensei isn't that stupid- unlike you Naruto-baka"

I pretended to feel disappointed and looked at Sasuke.

"Hey teme, you're looking down.. as usual." I snickered the last part.

"Shut up, usuratonkachi.." he shot back.

I teased "What? I'm just telling the truth~"

"Naruto, stop being so mean!!" Sakura agreed, hitting me on the head for the millionth time this week.

Kakashi's POV:

"Shu...p, ........tonkachi..." I heard through the door.

.....

"Naruto, stop being so mean!!" I listened as Sakura scolded Naruto. I think-

Then I heard a loud punch.

I fought the urge to blast through the door and fend for my student, but thought I could use a bit of eavsdropping for a bit.

thud.

.....

What was going on?

"Naruto.. Naruto, you okay?"

"Naruto.....Naruto!!!"

.......

"I'm dead but alive!!-"

I hesitated for a second and then budged through the door - seeing Naruto, passed out on the ground and blood trickling down his forehead.

'Naruto!!'

Sasuke's POV:

'Why wasn't the dobe reacting? He's usually in pain ( Sasuke winced at the word)..'

"Oi dobe, you look.. stuck..?...."

It was true. There was Naruto, standing in complete silence, as still as if he had been turned to ice, which didn't help my past memories. (aka Moo-moo and Haku)

"...ah........." He managed to 'say' and then dropped to the ground, his eyes shut.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sakura's POV:

I stood there in shock as Naruto fell to his knees and layed there on the ground, a sight of blood running to his face.

I nearly cried out, realising what I had just done..

Suddenly Scarecrow jumped out from the door and bounded towards Naruto, frantically looking up at me and Sasuke-kun and started barking at us.

"Oh my gosh, we need to call for help!!" I eventually whispered, help Sasuke-kun to carry Naruto.

I felt so scared for him, I really didn't know how hard I had hit him!

People stared at us as two little genin and a fearsome dog were carrying a boy with them. 

It was until then heard it. The awful things the villagers whispered about him:

"Oh lord, look at the state the brat is in."

"Kami has granted our wishes!"

"That's what that stupid fox deserves!"

"Hold on, where are those two are carrying him to?"

"Beats me, I hope they dump him out of the village to rot."

"Isn't that boy the last Uchiha?"

"What's a cute little girl and the last Uchiha doing with the brat?"

"I hope he didn't harm them.."

"Yeah, we don't need the fox to hurt more of us!"

"Should we tell Lady Hokage?"

I nervously looked around and caught all the stares, some looking away when I noticed them. 

Scarecrow looked as uneasy as me. I couldn't see Sasuke-kun's face, but I knew he was troubled too of attention the people were paying us.

Then I realised the clouds were growing darker by the minute..

"Sasuke," I finally mumbled, keeping my voice down "where are we taking Naruto?"

"We're taking the dobe to my place since I don't know where his house is.." he muttered and we fell silent again.

I looked ahead and caught sight of a large house, with the Uchiha crest humbly hanging on top.

'Wow, is this really where Sasuke-kun lives? It's huge..'

The place had crumbling sides, possibly from old age. Strangely, yellow tape hung from the entrance.

Scarecrow rushed inside the building before us, probably to be the first to shelter from the coming rain.

Sasuke's POV:

I layed the dobe down on the couch, walking away to grab some plasters and casts.

'How was Sakura able to throw such a punch and take him out in one blow?'

I quickly grabbed the supplies I needed and headed my way to where Naruto and the other two were at.

To be completely honest, I think I kind of liked the company my team gave me, and thought about about their lives for once.
I already know Sakura has a life with her parents and they're probably worrying about her by now - but how about this idiot? I still remember what those awful things the villagers said behind our backs ...

I arrived at where the dobe was laying at and spotted Sakura gently hugging Scarecrow. Boy, I wanted a comfort animal too.

I softly tended to Naruto's wounds, dabbing the blood off gently. I looked into his calm face for a while after wrapping the cast around his forehead.

He let out a soft snore, also giving off an adorable aura. I blushed slightly, hiding my face with my collar.

Hold on, WHAT THE FAWK-

I looked over to Sakura and Scarecrow, they were asleep too.

I really don't think I knew what I was doing now. I just couldn't help it..

I got into the couch with Naruto, covering him up with a blanket and hugging him. Tight.