Chapter 4- Reasons

Meep- thoughts
Meep- Kurama/Ninetails
Meep- POV

Kakashi's POV:

"Let me examine it if it has any serious injuries." Tsunade suggested.

"But Baa-chan, I have already checked and Scarecrow doesn't have anything serious." Responded Naruto, clearly planning on not letting me go for a while.

"Scarecrow? Is that it's name??"

"Yes, and Naruto.. " Sakura started- I knew what was going to come next.
"You really need to start respecting Lady Tsunade for once -- "

"EE!!!! Sasuke-kun, help!!" Sakura ran behind Sasuke.

"..hn..... Sakura.." hummed Sasuke .

"Sakura-chan, teme obviously doesn't want you to cling onto him like that." Naruto explained.

"And I thought I told you to stop calling me a teme, dobe." Sasuke spat.

Naruto yelled back in venom "then don't  call me a dobe!!"

"You three can hust get out of here!" Tsunade snapped at them, my students walking out of the office quietly.

Tsunade's POV:

"-and leave your darn dog here!" I called after them.

Kakashi ran back into the room, the same puffs of smoke and dust filling the office once again.

His blazing jonin clothes were noticeable now, his mask now plastered back on his face.

"That hurt." He said, fixing his hair. "Anyway, to the point?"

"You know how to turn back?" I asked the obvious.

"Yes, and I want to request something of you..-" he explained "I would like to stay as a dog for a while longer."

'What the hell?! Why would he want to stay as a gosh darn doggy for a longer time??' I frowned and thought.

"And why would you want that?"

"I'm desperate to understand my students more, specifically Naruto and staying a dog will help."

I thought long and hard for a moment. 'Well, if Naruto out of all people could be hiding a few things, who would not want to find out those secrets?'

"Okay, I will grant you your permission. Just make sure to look after them incase of trouble and turn back if needed." I said.

Kakashi bowed before disappearing into the steams of smoke "Thank you, Hokage-sama."