Chapter 6- Finally up

Literally 98.9% of main characters in Naruto🤣

Meep- thoughts
Meep- Kurama/Ninetails
Meep- POV

Naruto's POV:

The last thing I heard of when I passed out was Sasuke and Sakura calling my name, trying to break the ice in me.

".....uto.......na..to...."

"Hey  ....be, w..at's wro.......ith you..?......."

"..ar..to....NAr...UTOO!!"

"...NAr..TO! .."

My head suddenly started spinning in all kinds of places a few moments after Sakura had hit me.

....

I was too dizzy to feel pain on my head, more likely my back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So Kit, what happened?"

I looked at Kurama like he was the biggest fool on the planet "Don't stupid Kurama, you know you were watching.." I mumbled.

"You're right..-" the gigantic ball of orange laughed, his voice echoing all over my head "wait, 'ball of orange'??!"

I snickered lightly, leaving the tailed-beast confused.

"But still.." he managed to say after my little fits of laughter "don't you think it's been ages since you've had such a laugh...?"

I looked at him for a second, trying to make my face seem serious. Definitely worked.

"So I can't have a laugh every once in a while?" I asked sarcastically, expecting and obvious response.

Kurama looked down at me, me knowing his confusion went up a knotch "I'm just saying that you seen more brighter from the last few hours. No joke."

I waited for a moment, think of what to say.

"What? Are you jealous that a cutie  little dog took your spot in entertaining me?" I teased.

"Huuhhh??!" His voice boomed in my mind "How could you think that?!!"

My undeniably annoying laugh came back to shape as I made fun of the so called 'Great Kitsune'

Sasuke's POV:

I suddenly had woken up, trying to recall what had happened before I fell into my dreams.

???!!!?!

My heart skipped a beat or two when I realised who I had my arms wrapped around...

USURATONKACHI???!??!?!!!?!!

...I felt heat rise to my face as I just layed there, making an effort in trying to calm myself down.

I tried to breath.

Well that certainly did NOT work-

I thought about it for a second, which flushed my pride down the toilet in just a blink of Kakashi's eyes - that's annoying.

Naruto. Naruto on my sofa. Naruto on my sofa. Me laying down next to him. My  arms wrapped around him  as we SLEEP..

I screamed, failing to fight the urge of blowing up in embarrassment "GAHHHH!!"

"Wahh! Is something wrong??!" Sakura suddenly shouted, woken up by the sudden noise.

Scarecrow also was disturbed by my awakening scream and lept up from Sakura's lap, ready to protect us.

"..nghh......hm..?"

We all froze in our spots, our minds suddenly on the wakening dobe.

"Hey guys.." he mumbled, looking around.

Scarecrow immediately shot at Naruto, making him closer to me than before.

"..Hey, watch it Scarecrow!!" He scolded more then laughed.

Strange..

His eyes shown of less glimmer than when the whole team were in a training field. His expression confusingly filled with boredom and no emotions.

Wait what am I thinking? It's probably just his morning feelings. And the injury he had on his head must've made it worst.

"Sas'ke.. what're you doing in my bed?" He groaned.

"You usuratonkachi, you're in my  sofa so the question is, is that what are you doing in my personal space?!" I shouted, a hint of a venomous feeling in.

"..."

"Sasuke-kun, weren't you the one who put Naruto on the sofa yourself?? Aren't you the one who was invading Naruto's bubble?" Sakura laughed.

Scarecrow was looking less happier than he was when Naruto was finally up, his tail stopped waving in the air.

I then caught a little glimpse of the dobe.

His dark expression was more than a morning wake, almost... upset..? Naruto's face eyes were looking at simply nothing, and was extremely quiet.

Kakashi's POV:

"GAHHHH!!!!"

My head suddenly shot up, wondering why Sasuke had me woken up to a loud scream.

I got into a fighting stance, thinking anyone could have maybe attacked my students.

"Wahh!! Is something wrong??!" Sakura said, suddenly getting up and letting me fall a little forwards.

Then I heard groaning.

Naruto was up!!

I suddenly wanted to leap at him with joy, embrasing him with love and tears- which I did of course.

-A while later..-

Sakura's POV:

I joined in with Scarecrow, giving Naruto my best heart-felt hug I could ever give.

"I'm so sorry Naruto, I really never meant to have punched you so hard - and look, it looks so awful!" I apologized quickly, a few streams of tears ran down my face.

Looking dumbfounded, but glad "Don't worry Sakura-chan, I'm alright now - it doesn't really hurt as much anymore."

"I know you didn't mean it.." he reassured me.

"-and it's also thanks to Sasuke-teme's hospitality I feel great now!" Naruto added, turning his gaze to Sasuke-kun.

He looked as though he's never been praised before and a hint of pink dashed on  his cheeks, Sasuke trying to hide it.

"Well, atleast the dobe is fine now. And the rain finally stopped." Sasuke muttered, obviously still embarrassed by Naruto's sudden wave of surprise.