Chapter 15- Journey

Meep- thoughts
Meep- POV
Meep- Kurama/Ninetails (Kyuubi)

⚠️WARNING:✨S w e a r i n g✨involved⚠️

Sasuke's POV:

"EHHH?!! USURATONKACHIII!!" I shouted, definitely without thinking.

That stupid dobe just had to come in the tent. Why's it always got to be me?

"GAHHhh!! Sorry, Sasuke!-" and he disappeared out of the tent in a flash.

I was frozen for a moment, still trying to process what had happened.

Eh? OBVIOUSLY I KNOW: That DUMB, dumb, STUPID dobe walked in on me changing, and I was half NAKED without a fucking SHIRT ON!!

I rolled around the tent, blushing slightly, and screaming and whining like a hurt puppy. Yes, I know it's not that bad- "atleast you weren't fully naked", but that was the dobe. Out of ALL. PEOPLE.

I finally stopped acting like a five year-old and put my shirt back on, trying to breathe right.

Naruto's POV:

OH MAH GOD OH MY LORD OH FUCKING KAMI!! SASUKE LOOKED SO HOT--

Holy shit. I just walked in on the teme changing. And now I can rest in absolute VIOLATION.

"Ay kit, what're whining about?! OHHHHHHHHHHH, I see."

"HEY, see what??"

"You blushing madly like those girls back at the academy for the Uchiha kid, am I right?"

"Huh- wha-- hey- HAH?! HOW'D YA KNOW THAT???!!!"

"Kit, the dumbness of your friends really have rubbed off on you. I CAN READ YOUR FUCKING MIND!"

"Ahh.. right. The thing is--"

"Yes, I know. You knew that Uchiha kid was changing so you tried sneaking up on him to take a look- and now you a mental image. Your fault!"

"NO YOU IDIOT!!" I stomped on the ground in the middle of nowhere, making a few trees shake.

"Woah, woah, calm your t*ts down kit. I know your embarrassed but besties share secrets, right?" I seriously don't know what's wrong with him.

"No fucking wayyyyyy!! I walked in on teme  on accident!"

"Yeah, yeah- sure. Just don't keep screeching  your lungs off in your head, idiot."

"Hah, only a DUMBASS like you couldn't think of actually switching off the mind link, fucking dummy.."

"Man, sorry for angering you, kit. Don't pull out the nine!"

"Ah.. just SHATTAP!!"

"OKAY, okay bye then. Oh, and make sure your boyfriend's feeling okay!"

I groaned in annoyance. Kurama's so annoying! And now I need to WALK all the way to the campsite. GREAT.
I'm guessing I'm feeling so lazy because of Shikamaru's influence on me, but I can't even have the strength to care.

I shushined a bit away from the campsite and walked the rest there, arms over my head and humming another tune. It was a slightly different one from the last, and seemed quite sadder..