Chapter 14- Song

If you know, you know ;)

Meep- thoughts
Meep- POV
Meep- Kurama/Ninetails (Kyuubi)

⚠️Lyrics for an upcoming song not mine, from 'Dandelions' from Ruth B⚠️

Hinata's POV:

I struggled deeply as I tried to open my eyes. A few rays of sunshine hit our tent, and I'm guessing I'm one of the first people up this morning. Rubbing my eyes to help wake me up more, I sat up.

I gently placed a blanket over the sleeping Tenten and picked up my jumper. As I stepped out into the morning, I saw a flash orange disappear into the forest, and humming could be heard.

'That should be Naruto-kun!' I thought.

I rushed quietly after the humming boy, carefully avoiding anything to reveal my presence.

Soon, he came to a stop and made a frown. Was there something wrong? Did he find I was there?

He put on chilled face and carried on walking, and I was surprised to see what was before me.

A singular patch in the middle of the forest, where sunlight hits the forest ground properly. He casually sat over the beautiful meadow and lay there, looking up at the sky.

He hummed his little tune, and you could say I liked it- because I nearly ended up revealing myself by humming along.

Just then, a majestic black cat approached him, Naruto showing it could. He carried on humming, stroking the cat's dark fur.

Suddenly, one by one, tiny creatures from the forest were walking up to Naruto, like he was an animal magnet!

It was such a pretty sight, though. Naruto-kun humming his lovely tune and the animals swaying together in the fresh pushes of wind.

I heard little words, guessing to be made-up lyrics for the tune. Before I knew it, half the group were asleep, the black cat sleeping away on his lap.

I wanted to leave, and didn't want to wake them up so I quietly left. But I guess that didn't work because I felt a crunch of a stick beneath my feet.

I turned around slowly to see if it had attracted attention, and it sure did.

"Hinata?"

"Eeee!!" I screamed, falling over.

"Haha, Hinata! What're you doing here?" He asked as he held out a hand for me, just like he did with Sasuke the night before.

I could see the black cat look at me with intimidating eyes, and I couldn't help but stare too.

"W-well, ..I s-saw you walk-k off, and I w-w-anted company..?" I tried explaining.

"Ohhh," he laughed as I got on to my shaking feet "you could hang over with us then, I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

"R-really?"

Naruto ran off towards the forest creatures, who were all now awake "Yah, of course!"

I sat down as he motioned me to, and looked at the crowd of animals "oh, it seems that a few have left because of the little noise."

I blushed in embarrassment and looked down "O-oh, I'm s-s-so sorry!"

"No worries!.." he closed his eyes, laying back down on the soft grass and I did the same.

The clouds above us swam through the sky, the sun a golden galleon among the white, puffy seas.

"So.. p-pretty!" I sighed.