Chapter 8- Improving

Meep- thoughts
Meep- Kurama/Ninetails
Meep- POV

Kakashi's POV:

"So, what would you like to do now, Scarecrow?" The blonde asked me while we were laying in his bed, huddled together.

He waited for my response. "Oh right, sorry. You'd wanna go train again?"

I jumped up at the suggestion, boy I wanted to stretch my muscles now.

"Heh, let's go then." He said, getting up and looking for some clothes.

Naruto laughed at my actions as I turned around from him to give him some privacy.

"Finished!" I looked back around to him, my eyes widening. Anbu clothes??!

"Scarecrow, you okay??"

I immediately barked in response and made my way over to him.

He had a mask in his hand..

No way......

A fox mask?!!
My own student, my teammate?! Impossible!! An honourable Kitsune of the Leaf..

He lifted my up in his arms and shushined to an empty field.

It was undeniably beautiful. Pretty flowers growing in the distance with a huge shade of trees a few feet away from us and a little lake.

"Now this, Scarecrow, is my secret training spot. I found it a while back when I was trying to run from... you know what - nevermind that!.." he stopped himself from saying something.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay Scarecrow, I want you to watch these. I really don't have anyone to show these to, y'know." He instructed to me.

Jutsus??

He took in a deep breath and punched the air infront of him and a few trees in the front of us broke in twos or cracked from the pressure.

"How the hell did you learn that!!?"

"Mah.. sorry for scaring you Scarecrow, I've just been training my taijutsu like Sakura  and trying not to use any chakra like that Lee."

What?! No chakra- you've gotta be kidding!!

He looked over to the trees he had destroyed, and put his hand in them one at a time. Suddenly, vines grew out of nowhere and and placed the trees on their trunks like they have never been damaged.

What was that all of a sudden?

"I've been teaching myself a new jutsu, believe it or not. I call it 'Earth style: Everlasting Vines'!"

Not only had my student been able to master a bit of what his comrades could do, he made his own jutsu

Maybe I really should have been paying more attention to him while I was still a human and was training together..

Time skip..

Naruto patted a peice of grass next to him "C'mon, buddy, let's rest for a bit."

I ran over to him, his truly bright smile came to my sight.

Minato-sensei, he looks just like you..

"Scarecrow? What's up?"

I snapped back to reality and plopped down next to the blonde, snuggling with him.
What happened to me? I feel like a proper dog, if that's possible.
I considered my thoughts as I'd fallem asleep in the boy's arms.