Chapter 60: School Fest, Start!

ابدأ من البداية

While the man was a good hero, a good symbol for citizens, he was no where near perfect. He was a mere idol people liked to look up to because they thought he was perfect.

But he was just a human with flaws.

"Yo!" You called, opening the stadium doors.

"Shirakumo-chan!" Jirou grinned at you. "Just in time for last test."

"Nice," you nodded, taking the bass and strapping it on. "No dress rehearsal with the dancers?"

"They're warming up, when'll Midoriya come?" She replied, pointing over to Mina who was fretting over their costumes and warming ups.

"Should be here soon enough, it's only a bit of rope," you smiled, reassuring her.

The girl smiled softly and wrapped her arms around you.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"For what?" You asked, confused.

"Always being there. These idiots and me, we're all less stressed knowing we've got a great bassist on our hands," she mumbled.

"Anytime Jirou-chan," you smiled, running your fingers through her hair before noticing something. "Matching Tees? Awesome, is there one in my size?"

You pulled away from the hug to see Yaoyorozu making the T-Shirts herself, taking everyone's measurements from scratch.

"Shirakumo-chan," she looked up at you, beaming. "Here, let me take your measurements and then I'll make your T-Shirt. Any requests?"

"Not this time, thank you Yaomomo-chan," you smiled, lifting your arms, allowing her room to work with.

While the T-Shirt was being created by the girl, you took the opportunity to test the speakers and amps.

"Cover your ears for safety!" You announced, smirk evident in the glint in your eyes.

You instantly shredded an amazing riff, with those lucky enough to have their ears uncovered watching in amazement.

"Amp's all set," you confirmed, giving Jirou a quick thumbs up as you jumped off the stage.

"I am so glad we got you as our bassist, this'll be amazing!" She squealed excitedly.

"Couldn't have done it without your notes," you smirked, sending her a wink before heading over to your childhood best friend.

"Nice riff Y/N," the blonde grinned at you.

"Thanks Denks. Didya test your amps?" You asked, unstrapping the bass from your torso as Yaoyorozu handed you the newly made T-shirt.

"Yeah, everything's set and ready!" He confirmed. "Now we're just waiting for Midoriya and the dancers to get ready."

"Effects team?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

The blonde just grinned at you before rushing up stage.

"John Cena!" He yelled, only to get the theme yelled from above.

"Good to see you fuckers are still alive!" You laughed.

"You can't see us Y/N-chan," Kirishima snickered. "That's the whole point!"

(A/N: Class A would do this, I take no criticism.)

You grinned at the sight, glad to see your classmates relaxed and enjoying themselves before the big show.

"Shirakumo-chan!" You heard Mina yell from inside. "Where's Midoriya?"

"Ashido-San give him a bit," you chuckled. "He's a danger magnet, I wouldn't be surprised if he accidentally fell into a ditch."

"We're going on in an hour, I want him alive thanks," she groaned.

You thought about it for a second, trying to come up with a logical plan.

"We'll wait half an hour and then inform the teachers on duty," you decided, knowing that he'd somehow get himself into trouble.

"Guys I did it!" Denki laughed, though was instantly choked by Bakugo.

"Kacchan don't choke my best friend or else I'll super glue a flower crown to your hair," you threatened, clinging onto his back Koala style.

The chaos before the school fest seemed like an annual thing for the classes of U.A. This year, however, they were dealing with the generation's most problematic hero course.

Question of the day: favourite quirk?

Question of the day pt.2: this isn't really a question, but more assumptions you have of me. List them in the comments and I'll confirm or deny :P

Have a good day/ night