"Mine seems to be pretty mild but, his look kinda serious though.." she thought as she recalled the amount of blood on his forehead.

"I should clean up his wound at least." she tiptoed to the male who was still soundly asleep.

She gently use some wet wipes to clean off the blood, placing some ointment and carefully massage onto his wound.

"Tsk-"

A wince escaped from his lips and he pushed her hands away from him out of irritation.

However, Yena knew that it would be better if she placed ointment before the wound gets infected so, she continued to do so.

That was when Yena most likely had agitated him and his eyes blinked open and pushed Yena away, making her stumble back.

"What do you think you're doing?" he snapped.

Yena did not know how to answer him so, she remained silent. Silent was the best answer right?

"This mute- Ugh..Whatever..." he rolled his eyes away as his eyes scanned through the room, studied Yena's features while memories of last night played in his mind.

"Shit..." he cursed under his breath. The embarrassment he felt was dreadful- He had never failed to kill a human before and this was his first failure...

"At the very least, let me help you to apply ointment." Yena gathered her courage to speak up but, he stood up and moved away from her.

"I don't need ointment. My wound will disappear on its own. I think you should care more about the wound on your neck." he adverted the attention back to her.

"My neck?" Yena asked in confusion and walked to the toilet to look at the mirror.

There was a vampire bite on her neck which triggered her to remember whatever happened yesterday.

The memories of last night played like a video, everything was played in her head clearly, not even forgetting one second of it.

"You are the vampire?"

"Isn't it obvious?" he scoffed while the wound on his forehead faded away.

"No wonder he said his wound would disappear. After all, vampires are immortal." Yena thought.

Now, the worse part -- the wound on her neck.

The more she thought about it, the more discomfort she felt.

"Uhmm, would this ointment reduce the pain of the bite?" she asked and he shooked his head.

"Then, how?"

"Not my problem." he was about to leave when Yena grabbed onto his arm.

"Help me please." she pleaded. She hated that weird stinging pain, especially on her neck.

To her neck wounds were "killers".

He raised his eyebrow and clicked his tongue. He was about to reject her but, when he saw her eyes, he hesitated.

Those eyes of hers looked like they carried the entire galaxy. The bright stars and sparkles in it — ultimate perfection.

It reminded him of her.

"Fine." he reluctantly replied, taking out a small white bottle from the inner pocket of his black jacket and applied on her wound.

"The wound won't disappear. But, the pain will." he told her and she muttered "thanks" to him multiple times.

Before he teleported away, a red symbol at the back centre of her neck that was the same as his, caught his attention for a good five seconds.

"Weird." he shrugged and teleported away.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃

[ 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 ˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ ]

Fancy seeing you here

I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT JUNGWON SAYING "MIXED DOWN" AHSGEGSHEH HE'S SO CUTEE 🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😫😫😫

Here's a quick question:
What's for your breakfast?
// Mine: baguette 🥖

That's the end of chapter two🌹

See you in chapter three 💫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

[ 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ]

Word count: 1482
Edited: 12 September 2021

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▃▃

vampire prince