"A vampire," she let out.

Surprisingly, she was not able to move at all. Usually, if she wanted, she would just attack using her self defence skills. If she was in a bad mood, she would just accept death. But, this time it was none of those, she was somehow intimated by him.

She could not keep her eyes off his mesmerising ones. They were in the red shade that she liked — Crimson Red, a deep and rich red colour that inclines to purple. Due to the enhancement in colour when he was attacking his prey, his piercing eyes look even more attractive.

The vampire took one short glance at her and immediately pulled her close to him, injecting his fangs into her neck.

Yena felt her blood draining out rapidly and felt his hands holding the top part of her arms for support.

To the vampire's slight astonishment, she did not even struggle or tried to push him away which only made the job easier for him.

After a few seconds, Yena felt giddy as her vision became blurry...

"Damn, looks like today is the day..." she thought.

Abruptly, she heard a weird tingling sound coming from the ceiling lamp. It was most probably because it was not installed properly to the ceiling or maybe because it was old.

Without the vampire knowing, the lamp disconnected from the wall, falling onto both of their heads and the vampire released his fangs from Yena's neck, making them fall into unconsciousness.

- ❦ -

It was the morning. The sound of the birds chirping could be heard and the bright, scorching sunlight awoke Yena.

"Ugh, my head." she groaned as she massaged her head, adjusting her vision to her surroundings which seems too bright.

Only to find someone hugging gently onto her. He had sharp eyebrows, feline eyes with a tall nose bridge and peach-pink lips.

"Cute." she thought.

However, there was a sight of dried blood on the top of his forehead.

Out of instinct, she went to touch her forehead too and also felt dried blood on it. She then found a celling lamp beside his head with some blood stains and she then got to a realisation.

"Aish... The ceiling lamp fell onto us... Tsk..."

When she wanted to move away, she felt a sharp pain coming from her neck. "Tsk!" she winced, it was most probably her old wound on her back splitting open again.

She tiptoed and got off from the bed stealthily, not wanting to wake the guy up and headed to the bathroom.

"Why is he even here though?"

"How did he get in here?"

"What happened?"

"Maybe he didn't have a home too." Yena mumbled in sadness. If that was the case, she did not mind him sharing a bed with her. Seeing people experiencing sadness and torture is sad too.

She did her usual morning routine. "Fortunately, it was a Saturday, no school," she muttered.

She also treated the small cuts on her forehead with some ointment.