"Wait!" I get up too and grab his wrist didn't even want him to leave again like last time I let him go til I can't stop myself for looking for him.

"I hasn't answer you yet how can you just simply guessing it..."

He just look at me and put his eyes on my hand that I was holding his wrist.

I let go of him tugging my hair at the back of my ear "You know...this is quite sudden for me that you confess to me again but...you know that I'm still confusing and can't understand your thoughts so I'm quite having hard time to decide the answer" I gulped.

"I understand and I apologize for what I've done the past few months ago... I've completely just get blinded by hatred...until that one day I finally realised not all your kind are as evil as we thought"

I look at him.
He has changed so much...

"How foolish I were before, still planning to destroy this beautiful town and even plan to kill all your kind but what the used to do that when I know that my father won't come back again"

"Well... I'm sorry for your father's death because of my evil father who run illegal business" I said.

He look at me and I immediately shut my mouth.
Why the hell did I just told him, am I gonna really losing my life because I spoil too much?

"I know.."

"hmm?" I look at him while blinking my eyes.

"You know?"

"Yes, I heard it that day"

Surely the day my mom tell me about how my father threatening her back then when we having dinner together at my foster mom's house.

Ding ding
"miss your take away is done"
The worker ring the bell as she is looking at my direction with her soft smile showing me the bag of take away.

"Oh, coming~" I went to take my take away then turn around seeing Felix has went out the shop.
I quickly follow him before he completely left but not as I thought. He were just standing there waiting for me.

"I...I thought you gonna left..."

He chuckled "you afraid that I'll be gone?"

"Yea" I widened my eyes and shut my mouth didn't realize that I literally just reply him like that.

He just smile and hand me a piece of paper. "Keep this, I'll wait for your answer" he finished and walk away.

"Hey..."

He just waving his hand at me with his back facing me while walking down the street.

Just when I wanted to catch him, he has already gone with just a blink of eyes.

After get back to home, I sit Infront of my study desk open up the paper. There have a number in it. Seems like it's a phone number from him.

I just save the number in my contact then when to try calling him. As soon as possible, the person answer my call with his deep voice.

"Hello? Is it y/n?"

"F...Felix?"

Why am I feeling nervous when I talk to him in the phone?

"What's up?"

"Just...uhm you gave me the paper earlier so I got a number in there...so I call"

What a weird answer but nevermind.

"I see...so...have you decided yet?"

"I— mind to give me some time? I promise to give you an answer when I'm already decided it"

"Sure take your time, I'll be waiting for you"

"O..ok bye"

"Bye"

We end call and I drop my head on the desk felt embarrassed.

Why do I even call the number when I literally know it was belong to Felix, dammit.

...... [End of flashback] ......

"Y/n are you alright?"

I back to reality and look at Joanne who is waving hand Infront of me.

"Oh..yeah I'm fine" I smile.

"Quick we have to go to the exam hall now"

"Okay" I nodded then back to look at my phone to read the message.

Felix.
Goodluck on your final

"Y/n! Come on we have no time now"

"Ok ok I'm coming" I shut my phone and take my stuff follow Joanne to the exam hall before the exam start.

Well, it's been three days I still hasn't decided my answer yet.
I still don't know should I really accept him to be my boyfriend or nah beside...he's a werewolf. I can't imagine how life would go if stay with a werewolf. That must be the craziest life ever.

But...

Love doesn't care about identity, so why don't I just accepted him since that I do share the same feeling towards him...

I thought and shook off all of the thought and focus on my paper.

I can't get distracted by those thoughts what the most important to do right now is focus on my exam and get a good grade to enter in my dream college. I have to make my family proud also don't wanna let my foster mom disappoint me since she has been raised me up for the past 18 years.