00

After packing her final bag, Harley sighs and takes a look around the place she has called home for years. She was going to miss the academy, she didn't want to leave it. 

"Hey, you ready?" 

Harley whips her head around and smiles at her newlywedded husband. She and Chase got married a few weeks ago, days after Davenport had the team go their separate ways. Harley wanted one last moment of the family together, so they did a small ceremony on the beach filled with their friends and family. 

Chase walks behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. Harley leans her body against his and takes a breath. "I just can't believe we're leaving this place. There are too many good memories." 

Chase plants a kiss on the top of her head. "I know, but I think this will be good for us. We're doing what we've always done best, being heroes."

Harley nods before removing herself from Chase. She turns around to face him as he had a smile plastered on his lips. 

"Ready for a new beginning?" He asks as he slips his hand into Harley's. "As ready as I'll ever be." 

Here it is! Part two of the Chase Davenport series. I just want to thank all of you for the positive comments about the story, it really inspires me to continue.