"Yes!" She nodded.

"You're pregnant." He said. "See... I said it..."

"How do you even know?" She asked him.

"I pay attention to you." Jerry blurted. "You have been throwing up for quite some time every morning, but you think I am sleeping and I don't hear you. A few days back, you stopped drinking alcohol and smoking and you avoid places where there is too much smoke which pretty much is our lounge area backstage. You leave early..."

"I wasn't trying to hide it from you, Jer..." Brenda told him, fearing he'd take it the wrong way. "I was just trying to find a way to tell you."

"Fuck... is it that hard to come up to me and say it?" He asked her. "I mean... we are together, B."

"But this was never part of our plans!" She exclaimed. "I am scared shitless!"

"So am I!" He raised his tone there. "But I have the right to know." Then, he frowned. "And it's not even just that... you don't have to go through this alone, B."

"I am sorry I didn't tell you right away." Brenda cupped his face with her hands, piercing his eyes with hers. "But I am really scared and lost..."

"I thought we were doing everything the right away." Jerry commented. "I guess I was wrong and so were you."

"Jer... we have been drinking too much every night. Partying hard... I forgot the pill, remember?" He nodded.

"We wore a condom." He stated. "That ripped apart..." He added in the end.

"And that might have been it." Brenda told him. "Or the other times until it was safe again. I don't know..." She shrugged and shook her head at the same time.

"But I didn't finish inside you." He claimed.

"It's not safe to do so and we both know it." Brenda argued and he nodded.

"I know..." He whispered. "We played with fire."

"We did." Brenda agreed. "Jer, I need to go back to Seattle." She told him. "I need to see my doctor... she knows me... it's the safest thing to do..."

"You're going away?" He asked her and frowned. "I don't want you to go! Is that what you think?"

"No." She rested her forehead against his and closed her eyes. "No... I don't think that but I need to be checked by my doctor and I think we both need to think about this."

"B..." He grabbed her face with his two hands and pulled her away to look in her eyes. "I want you with me. This doesn't change anything."

"You want this baby?" Brenda stuttered a bit in between words. Jerry shrugged.

"It's here..." He whispered. "You don't want it?" He asked her.

"I am so confused at the moment..." She replied. "My first instinct was to do what's best for the baby... that is why I stopped drinking and stuff but by doing that it confused me even more. We never talked about having a baby. Never, Jer... never even about having kids at all."

"But we made one." He ended up smiling softly and Brenda smiled back.

"It makes you smile?" She asked him, feeling her heart beating so much faster. "Babe... there were drugs and alcohol involved in the conception of this baby." She reminded him. "I fear that..."

"Not heavy drugs." Jerry argued. "Babe, none of us consumed heavy drugs."

"You want to have this baby, Jerry?" Brenda asked him directly and looking in his eyes.