A Desperate Flock

I walk through the door into my house and the first thing I see is Kala standing there with a nervous smile, "Hello Kashi, uhm, have a nice day?" I can see a little yellow light radiating off of her with how scared she is, "Ehh, kinda? I got to get rid of someone who's been bugging me, but I also have another problem I need to work out." She starts nodding along with what I'm saying, "Cool cool, so, say theoretically, if another problem popped up, how would you feel?" I sigh and rub the bridge of my nose, "Just tell me what's wrong."

"Well, my from companions, kind of, uhm, well, need your help." She says that last bit quickly and quietly. I sigh again, "Really, you mean the ones that kept attacking me?" She nods, "You mean the ones that kicked you out?" She nods again, "Are you speaking about the dangerous and aggressive fallen angles that have set up shop in this town, for who knows what shady or immoral purpose?" She nods again, "Uhhm, yeah, those, those former companions."

"No, absolutely not, I'm not fond of helping people who attacked me?" She rubs her arm, "Well you helped me." Daaaamn, bitch got a point. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, SHUT UP! Alright, fuck, "I- I actually don't know why I helped you, but, no, still no." I start walking past her, "WAIT, KASHI DON-" I walk into the living room, MOTHERFUCKER, "What are you doing here." I see Raynare and some other girl sitting on my couch, "Well, I need your help." Raynare responds with her hands folded over her crossed legs. I use observe on the other girl.

Name: Mittelt

Race: Fallen Angel

Age: Ehh, old.

Lvl: 20

Title:

Fame:

HP: 130/130

Mana: 225/225

Skills:

Unknown

K, so yet another fallen angel that's weaker than Raynare, who is already really weak. I sigh, "Why the fuck, should I even consider helping you, you've attacked me like three times." To exaggerate my point I hold up three fingers. I can feel fear coming off of Raynare, and annoyance off of Mittelt, who is small and dressed in some kind of, fancy black dress, it's got like frilles, it looks kinda weird, definitely not my style, hmm, she does look comfortable in it though, I wond- KASHI, FOCUS! Shit right, "Well, I know for a fact that our problem is also your problem, so you don't have to think about it like helping us, you can think about it like helping yourself, our benefit is just a side effect."

"Okay, not sure I believe that, but what exactly is your problem?" She clears her throat and switches which legs are crossed before continuing, "Uhhm, a group of people called the Travellers Guild, we recently discovered that one of our own, Dohnaseek, secretly joined them and gave them some information, and now they are after a poor girl named Asia Argento." The nun chick? I let out a long sighs, then Kala speaks up, "Weren't you going after Asia for her sacred gear?"

"Goddamnit, alright, do you know where I can find the Travelers Guild?" Raynare nods, "Yes, they set up shop in the abandoned church we used to be in, you walked Asia there when she first got to town." I sigh again, "Alright, I'll deal with you and whatever you were going to do to Asia later, for now, I guess I have to go take down the Travellers Guild, it was on my to do list anyway."

"Alright, uhm ,thanks." Raynare awkwardly says. Then Mittelt speaks up, "Ugh, I don't get it, why are you so scared of him, he should be bowing to us, we shouldn't have to beg like this, it's humiliating." Fucking, delete her. Please don't get violent, you could damage your house. A team of people put a lot of time and effort into getting this thing built, it would be a shame if you wrecked it. 

"SIT BACK DOWN, I am so sorry for her, please don't hurt us." Raynare stands up from her seat and pushes Mittelt back down into hers. I sigh, "Your lucky the Travelers GUild was something I needed to take care of anyway." Mittelt stands back up and shoves Raynare out of the way, "I will not be looked down on by some arrogant man." She forms a light spear in her hand and throws it at me. I activate TAP in my hand and catch it by the point, squeezing to crush it. The tipless spear falls to the ground and disappears, "I'm invincible, do you wanna find out the hard way your not?"

Mittelt start glowing yellow as her jaw drops and sits back down, shaking her head. I sigh, "Just get out." The two of them nod in unison as they nod and rush out of my house. Kala clears her throat, "You know, once you help them with this the debt will make them yours." I sigh, and a window pops up.

NEW QUEST

A Desperate Flock

Goals

Save The Fallen From the Travelers Guild.

Rewards

The Fallen's debt.

Failure

The Travelers Guild having a stronghold in Kuho.

Huh, that's neat I guess. Kala gives me a nervous smile and leaves the room. I hear what sounds like a lighter clicking behind me. I turn and see Death standing there in a suit with a lit cigarette, "Sedos, thought they'd never leave." Huh, "Hey death, what's up?" He sighs, "Well, as you know the force that brought you here did so without Council approval. That same avent allowed the Traveler's Guide to come here as well, but since their leader is a member of The Council they have immunity from the normale Terran Interdimensional Law Enforcement Comity , or TILEC for short."

He sighs and takes a long drag from his cigarette, "So, a few members of The Council; The Librarian, the new Death, and The Darkness, have decided to take action. THey are forming a team to be placed here in Kuho to help take down the Travellers Guild, and put me in charge of it." He sighs again, "Bastards wont let me stay in retirement." He takes a long drag from his smoke, "I have decided that you should be on that team."

"Uhm, shit, yes, thanks." He sighs and takes another long drag, "Good, those fallen folk could help us out, and that Sona lady might be a helpfull asset, not to mention Mr. Blackfire and Oka, and I would appreciate it if you would introduce me to Rias and her team, she's not the best in terms of personality, but they could be quite helpful." He takes another drag from his cigarette, burning it down to the filter, then crushes it in his hand.

He opens his hand back up and it's gone, "We need friends Kashi, The Council is split so help from Terra is very unlikely." I nod, blink, and he's gone. Yikes, that dude gives me the creeps, we ran into each other a few times in the past. As did I, he likes interacting with people. I sigh, "Fuck, guess I should talk to RIas and Sona, Dea and Oka should be easy, and the fallen are basically on my side against them already."