An Annoying Day

I mentally click on the red water and exit the menu. Dea gives a small bottle from under the counter, "The waters on the shelves are fakes, that's why they can be bought with money, a man's gotta make a living and people are gullible." I laugh at that and begin to walk away, only for the door to open and Isumi to walk in, "Hey Kashi, uhm, can I talk to you?" I nod and we walk out of The Dark.

When we are outside Isumi turns to me, "Can we walk to your house?" I give her a confused look, "Sure, but why?" Isumi goes a little red in the face, "Well I just wanted To maybe walk with you while we talk and it's only fair I walk you home since you walked me home." She a mix of flustered, embarrassed, excited, and... Aroused? This is definitely weird, I use observe on her.

Name: Isumi Hyoudou

Race: Devil

Age: 17

Lvl: 4

Title: The girl perv of the pervey trio.

Fame: A massive pervert.

HP: 120/120

Mana: 50/50

Skills:

Unknown

So she's a devil now? Devils can make others into devils? Did I know this already? Did Rias or Sona send her? Who am I kidding of course they did. Which of the two is she working under? Isumi is staring at with puppy dog eyes, "Kashi, uhm, so can we walk?" Well, this might be a trick, but wow is she cute, I mean, that's not a driving factor because of gamers mind, but I can't help to not want to disappoint her.

"Alright let's go." I say as I start walking with a sigh. The two of us begin walking to my house as Isumi blurts out, "So uh, how have you been since our last walk?" She is very flustered, "I have been fine, just making my way through the days you know." Isumi giggles a little too loudly at that, "Yeah I have been the same way, just trucking along." She is acting strange, "So how'd you know I'd be at the shop?"

"Oh rias told me." Isumi blurts out only to go as red in the face as the hair of the devil she just mentioned. She awkwardly gives me a look out of the corner of her eye, "I wasn't supposed to say that." Isumi says with shame now being added to the mix of emotions, "So you work for Rias now as one of her devils?" She just nods, "And now I'll ask again, why did you want to take this walk with me?" She folds her arms under her boobs to push them up, imitating the red head.

"Well I wanted to see my favourite stud." She shakely says still beat red. I can't help but chuckle, "Wow, that is an obvious lie." Indeed it was, I could tell it was even without intent. She sighs and lets her arms fall, "Rias wanted me to seduce you so that you'll kiss me." Wow, guess she is desperately trying to get leverage, "And do you know why?"

"No I just said yes because I wanted to kiss you." Wow, she is absolutely shameless about this kind of stuff isn't she? I sigh, "Well our walk is over, now you will walk back to Rias and remind her to keep up her end of the deal for me." Isumi nods, "If I do will you kiss me?" I face palm, "No, and no more walks." She is incredibly sad at that last part as she walks off to go report back to Rias.

I enter my usual shortcut only to hear someone behind me, "Wow, that was ruthless, I think you tore her heart out harder than I did." I turn around and see Raynare with a man beside her. The man had white hair and a crazed smile, greeeeat, this should be fun. I use observe on him.

Speciale Enemy

Name: Freed Sellzen

Type: Medium Level

HP: 250/250

Mana: 150/150

Phys Defence: 15%