Connections

I get home and walk in to the sound of someone in the kitchen. I walk over to see Kala cooking, "Hey there." She turns to me a little startled, "Oh, hello Kashi, I figured I'd cook, since your letting me live with you and all." She has on an incredibly nervous smile. It looks like she's cooking steak and potatoes,  it smells pretty good, but, wait, "Where did you get all that?" She goes bright red and I can feel fear radiating off of her, "I, well, I don't have money, and I wanted to treat you, so I, kind of, uhm, stole it." She says that last bit rather quickly. I sigh, "Well, if you get caught it's your problem."

She wraps me in a hug, "Thanks for not being mad at me." I laugh, "What, I'm eating too." She giggles as she lets go of me, "Well, I'll be done shortly, then we can eat." She turns back to her cooking as I hear a knock at the door, "I'll get it." I say exiting the kitchen, this can't be good. I open the door and, MOTHERFUCKER, "What do you want?" I ask in an annoyed tone, "Well, I wanted to chat." Sona responds.

"I figured getting to know you, and letting you get to know me, would maybe help with our relationship, even if you ultimately don't end up in my peerage, it would be nice to not have you as an enemy." Well, "At least you're better than Rias." I step aside and she enters, "Thank you Kashi." She says as she smells the air, "Are you cooking dinner?" Oh shit, does she know Kala is a fallen?

"Well, a friend is, she recently moved in with me." Sona gives herself a little 'hmm', "I didn't know you had friends." She tenses up and gets really nervous, "I mean, I haven't seen you with anyone, not like I've been stalking you, I just, I'm sure you have friends." She gives me a serious look, to hide her nervousness. I can't help but laugh, "It's okay, Hey Kala, it looks like we have another guest for dinner."

"Okay, there should be enough for three people." Kala cries out from the kitchen, "Let's go then." I say as Sona and I walk to the kitchen. Sona doesn't react to Kala, so I suppose she doesn't know, or does, and just isn't reacting, maybe to not get on my bad side? Whatever the reason being dinner passes without a hitch, Kala is really good at cooking. Sona keeps making small talk, nothing very important. I mostly nod and chime in from time to time, Kala just sat quietly the entire time.

Sona eventually stands up, "Well since, we are done, I will be taking my leave, thank you for the dinner, Kala was it?" Kala nods, "Yes." Sona smiles, a rare feature, "Kashi, could you show me to the door?" Why not? I nod, "Sure." Sona and I walk towards the door and she stops me, "Kashi, please be honest with me, is she one of the people from your world?" Huh, reasonable question, "No, and we call them breachers." She raises her eyebrow, "We?" Fuck, "Yeah, me and a friend that's helping me."

"Is it that gentleman who runs the shop you always visit?" Fuck, "How do you know that, I thought you said you weren't stalking me?" She gains a light blush, "Well, I might've been, just a little." I sigh, "Just leave, it was nice to chat." She nods and walks out the door, "Thank you again." She calls over her shoulder as I close the door. I turn and see Kala standing there, "Breachers?" She has a puzzled look on her face, "I'll tell you later, I'm gonna head to my room now, please don't disturb me."

I should meditate, Dea said it could help me connect with the past users. I enter my room and sit on my bed. Okay, uhm, I think I should clear my mind maybe, close my eyes, and, uhm, okay, I think this is working, maybe?

New skill unlock

Meditation

lvl: 1

Exp: 0%

Not helping with concentration, uhg is this ever gonna work, Yes, it is, I am the TAP user before Deadrick Blackfire, my name is Koshu. And I'm Rokishi, people call me Rok though. Yes, he was the user before me. Uhm, so, do you guys have any like wisdom or anything? Nah. Oh, okay. My friend here is not the wisest fellow, but we do not have much to give at the moment. However, I recommend you surround yourself  in allies, Oka, Dea, Kala, and perhaps even Sona.

Okay, I'll do that, thanks guys.