Stat Check Two

So I figured that after the last actiony chapter another one of these is in order. I like showing you his stats like in there own little thing so I think I might keep on taking these on after a chapter every once in awhile to keep you all informed about our boy Kashi.

Name: Kashi Jackson

Gender: Male

Race: Terran

Age: 19

Title: None

Fame: Subject of interest in Kuho.

Level: 25

HP: 255/ 255

Mana: 165/165

EXP: 72%

STR: 17

Vit: 17

Dex: 15

INT: 20

WIS: 10

LUK: 7

PTS: 1

Skills:

Gamers Mind

LVL:25

EXP:2%

Description: Allows you to keep a calm mind and better control over your emotions and thoughts.

Gamers Body

LVL:13

EXP:45%

Description: Gives you a health bar and makes it so fatal wounds aren't fatal if they don't depliet you health to zero.

Observe

LVL:67

EXP:82%

Description: Lets you get information on people and things, the more you level it the more info you get.

Capstyle (Unarmed Variant)

LVL:8

EXP:27%

Description: A martial art that revolves around taunting and trading hits with your opponent.

Capstyle (Sword Variant)

LVL:9

EXP:72%

Description: A sword fighting style that revolves around taunting and trading hits with your opponent.

Earth Magic

LVL:14

EXP:32%

Description: Elemental magic that lets you control the earth.

Body Shield

LVL:39

EXP:12%

Mana Cost: 7per second

Terran Physique

Lvl:36

Exp: 32%

Description: Terrans have a body that is superior to Humans as they were made to kill humans by The Old King Of Space and The Destruction. Take 5% less physical damage.

Detail observation.

LVL: 14

EXP: 53%

Description: This skill allows you to notice small details that might otherwise be missed.

ID create

Leel: 3

EXP: 24%

Description: Alows the user to create a pocket dimension in order to train themselves.

ID escape

Level: 3

EXP: 24%

Description: Alows the user the ability to leave pocket dimensions they have created.

LIE

LVL: 2

EXP: 13%

Description: The ability to lie convincingly. Your better at fooling people the higher the level.

INTENT

LVL: 43

EXP:24%

Description: You can feel the emotions and intentions of those around you. You can feel subtle emotions the higher the level.

Natrual Magicale Affinity

LVL: 5

EXP: 35%

Description: Thanks to your heratage you are naturally talented wth magic and as such can learn any type of magic without normae restrictions. It also gives you a 5% mana regenaration.

Tactile Mind.

Lvl: 5

EXP: 23%

Description: The ability to judge a situation and make in the moment decisions even under pressure.

Fire Magic

Lvl:1

EXP: 0%

Description: one of the most dangerous and arguably most powerful element for Terran magic. The user can create fire in various ways, power comes with higher levels controle come with practical experience.

Welp, I'm in the process of spell and grammar checking the other chapters so I'll be working on that for a bit. Have a nice night.