A new problem

It's friday, only two days till I learn blackfire, I'm really excited about it. I'm interested in figuring out how to do it, and I wonder how powerful it will be? The bell rings signaling the end of class so I get up, like to leave the classroom, like your supposed to do at the end of class. So that normale act that everyone does, is rudely interrupted by a certain bespectacled devil heiress.

"Hello, Kashi." Sona says with Tsubaki standing behind her, "Hey Sona, how is the second most annoying devil heiress doing." She sighs in annoyance, "Well, I heard about your bet with Rias, and I just wanted to say that if you win I would like to make another one." Despite her flat expresion I can feel desperation and anxiety radiating off of her pretty strongly. She is really nervous about this. I stare her up and down which causes a bead of sweat to drip down her face.

"Why are you two so desperate to get me in your peerage?" She sighs, "Well wanting a powerful person in your peerage is naturale, but Rias, is rather extreme in that desire, but I have my own reasons." I look her up and down, "Wasn't the condition of my win that you stopped trying to recruit me?" She is even more nervous, "Well, it was against recrution, I am not trying to recruit you, I'm merely making a bet with you, making bets was not coverd in the previous deal."

"That is bullshit, but there's something else to this isn't there?" She gulps, "Well yes, I do now have an ulterior motive to wanting you, but it's incredibly personal, I will however tell you if you win the new bet." I sigh, "What's the bet?" She breathes a sigh of relief, "I will tell you if you win against Rias." She then turns and walks out of the classroom.

I enter my usual shortcut when I hear someone from behind me, "The Cosmos in, its infinite wisdom, has elected me to contact you." I turn and see someone standing with his arms outstretched. He has a black Tshirt, black shoes, and jeans, with black hair atop his head and blue eyes. I use observe on him.

Name: Kasey "Cosmos" Garec

Race: Terran

Age: 123

Lvl: 120

Title: Vessel of The Infinite Cosmos.

Fame: Vessel of The Infinite Cosmos.

HP: 300/300

Mana: 500/500

Skills:

Unknown

Huh, another strong guy, "Hey there." I call out. He chuckles, "I need to speak with you." I nod, "Okay, about what?" He laughs, "The Travellers guild sends me." What's that, "What is the travellers guild?" He laughs, "We were formed a long time ago, we wander through worlds in search of knowledge, power, and things. You Kashi Jackson are our newest mark."

He walks towards me in a drunken manner swaying about, it looks like he isn't fully in control of his body, "We are hunting Jacksons." He suddenly rushes towards me at an insane speed, almost like he was pulled towards me instead of running. I manage to barley dodge to the side of a strike that seems to emanate a blue light. I kick him in the gut with TAP sending him flying.

-70

H lands on the ground and seems to get pulled back up by invisible strings. He laughs, "The Cosmos guides me." I use observe again.

Speciale Enemy

Name: Kasey "Cosmos" Garec

Type: Medium Level

lvl: 120

HP: 300/300

Mana: 500/500

Phys Defence: 35%