Chapter 92 - Luffy Vs Usopp

Start from the beginning

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) doing origami of Merry-

Now they stand distance from each other ready to start the fight

Luffy: "You guys, don't leave the ship. Got that?!"

The wind flew through their hair and Usopp stands where he was.

Luffy: "So you didn't get cold feet, huh? You'd better be sure you're not going to regret this, no matter what happens. This is the duel you wanted." he warned Usopp.

Usopp: "Of course. You'd better fight seriously. I'll turn the tables on you. I've figured out how to defeat you."

The crew were watching as Chopper was concerned for Usopp's condition.

Chopper: "Can't we stop them? Usopp is wounded quite badly!"

Zoro: "If you can't bear to watch this, go inside."

(Y/N): "It won't make any difference. He'll refuse your medical opinions."

Usopp: "Don't lump me in with your past enemies who didn't know your skills. Luffy... We've known each other for a long time. I know about your powers very well. Don't be surprised when you hear this, Luffy. I HAVE 8,000 MEN UNDER ME! IF YOU DON'T WANNA DIE, SURRENDER NOW!"

Chopper: "EH?! 8,000?! THAT MANY?!"

(Y/N): "You should head inside." he told the reindeer.

Luffy: "You don't have any subordinates. I know that much!"

Usopp: "USOPP SPELL! YOU'VE GOT RAZORS STUCK BETWEEN ALL YOUR TEETH!" he yelled out.

Chopper: "AH! It hurts just to imagine that!"

Zoro: "Go inside."

Usopp was going to yell out another spell but stops hearing Luffy's footsteps getting closer.

Luffy: "Gomu-Gomu No... PISTOL!"

But before the captain could launch his attack, Usopp cover his mouth and a red liquid gets puked out. Nami and Chopper were afraid, but Usopp planned it all.