Chapter 49. | wannabe starting something? i.

Start from the beginning

"Learning the moonwalk. The moonwalk was the first advanced dance I learned as I child. I was so pressed that I learned it, I would moonwalk to the bathroom or to the kitchen." I started.

"I would wet my hair and then use all of my dad's hair gel to make my hair curl like his. It got to the point where my mom was like, enough is enough. She had to hide the hair gel from me until I was ten." I said embarrassedly and they all started laughing.

"No, that's actually really cute." Santana smiled as she kissed my forehead.

"When I was one, my mom showed me the VHS tape of his Motown special, and when he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, I uttered my first words hot damn. I owe the King of Pop a deep debt of gratitude." Artie stated.

"He was the first one to pull off the sequined military jacket, long before one Kurt Hummel made it iconic." Kurt smiled. "I have to be honest--I never really got him." Rachel said and we all looked at her like she was crazy.

"And we are no longer on speaking terms." Mercedes said. "It's like you want me to hate you. We were doing so well. Our friendship was starting to blossom and now you ruined it." I said dramatically.

"No, I think he's an amazing performer, but I've never really just got what he was about." She explained. "Rachel, he was best friends with Liza Minnelli and Liz Taylor." Kurt told her.

"No, all I'm saying is that I-I just...I haven't connected with him the way that I have with the likes of Barbra or either of the Stephens. Sondheim. Schwartz." Rachel continued.

"I'd throw this mocha in your face, but it's not nearly scalding enough." Santana threatened seriously. "Okay, but just, since you guys are so jazzed about him, I think it's a good idea." Rachel smiled as she sipped her drink.

"Well, that might not be the best idea." Sebastian said as he walked over towards us. "Hey, Blaine. Hello, everyone else." The warbler greeted us

"Does he live here or something? Seriously, you are always here." Kurt said. "Is that warbler that you keep talking about?" I asked Blaine. "Yes, yes he is." Kurt said irritatedly.

"We haven't formally met but, I saw you at our musical and at sectionals. I'm Jennie." I introduced myself. "I'm Sebastian, the pleasure is all mine." He smiled charmingly as he shook my hand. I couldn't help but laugh.

"That charming crap doesn't work on me. Why? Because I use that to get what I want as well. I'm going to be real honest with you, I don't like you. Something about you...gives off gay supervillain from a crappy 70's independent student film." I said bluntly.

Kurt let a chuckle slip. "It's like you present yourself as this likable and charming young man. But, there is something sinister about you. My intuition is never wrong I can promise you that." I said before I leaned back in my chair.

"I agree." Kurt whispered in my ear and I nodded. "Anyways, why don't you think that's a good idea?" Santana questioned.

"Because we're doing MJ for Regionals. You see, Warblers drew the first position, so as soon as I heard what your plan was, I changed our set list accordingly." Sebastian answered.

"I told you so." I said. "I'm sorry, how...how did you hear?" Rachel asked. "Uh, Blaine told me this morning. I just called for a tip on how to get red wine out of my blazer piping, and he would not stop going on about it." Sebastian smiled.