30- Home Again

17 November, 2396

"Checkmate." I told Piper with a smile while we were playing chess  a few weeks later.

"Come on." Piper complained. "You cheated."

"Loser got to act like losers." I countered.

Piper stuck out her tongue, and I laughed. Percy entered the Women's Room, and I looked at him with a smile.

"Well," he started. "It's high time we get an elimination. And the council is still gunning hard for Drew and Annalise. Meanwhile the citizens and myself are backing Annabeth." Percy looked at Piper slightly apologetically.

"It's been a wild ride, this Selection." She said with a smile. "Things are going to change now that I'm gone." Piper said sarcastically.

Percy laughed, and Piper smiled. "Well," Piper continued. "Now Jason and I can get together without being killed off for treason." She said, as of though she was used to murder.

"That's six." I said.

"Five" Percy corrected. "Reyna's done too, her and Thalia are going to announce their engagement tomorrow so Reyna doesn't have to go back to her godforsaken father."

Piper clapped her hands and squealed, and I smiled radiantly when I heard the news, I was very happy for my friends.

"Annabeth, you mind coming with me for a sec." Percy requested, and I took his hand. He led me out of the Women's Room.

"Where are we going?" I asked, and Percy smiled.

"My room." He responded.

"Hmm... pretty soon that's going to be our room." I said, with a mischievous grin, and Percy smiled so wide I thought his face might fall off. He took me to the top floor, and I was very tried by the time I got there.

"Is the this your room?" I panted, stopping outside a double white door.

"Yes." Percy threw open the doors and revealed his room. I looked up.

"It's... blue." I said, and Percy laughed.

"It is my favourite colour." He commented.

"Well, I must give you this, you're room is very spacious." I said, walking a few meters and sitting on Percy's bed.

"Yeah, I'm scared about what you're going to to do when you get here." Percy said.

I feigned hurt. "I was only planning on making it look like less of child's room, and more of a prince." I teased, and Percy elbowed me playfully. He held out his hand again, and I stood up, he pulled me close. Percy and I begun to dance without music, and we quietly waltzed for a while until I remembered something.

"I hate to ruin the moment, but you need to be cautious with the remaining Elite, considering you could end up eliminating the Northern spy, and she could be extremely helpful for us." I advised.

Percy nodded. "I'm already planning on resuming dates and finding out who the spy is. On both sides."

"That's good. What about the others? Are you planning to tell them?" I questioned.

Percy sighed. "The less people know, the better. Even though I would trust my friends with my life, what Luke did to you made it to the king, so I don't have a garuntee that this can't." Percy reasoned, and I agreed. I was sure no one on our team had told Gabriel, yet he knew somehow.

There was a few urgent knocks on Percy's door, and he left to answer. There was some whispering, but nothing I could make out between the guard and Percy.