29- The Alliance

29 October, 2396

"RAID!" Leo  yelled, him and Jason came rushing into my room. I woke with a start.

"Who is it this time?" I asked, slightly annoyed, but still scared of the constant attacks.

"Northernerns." Jason informed as the three of ur sprinted out of my room to the nearest safe room. I hated the Rebels, they just had to attack when I was asleep. As we got to the safe room, Leo sprinted in an opposite direction, handing a gun to Jason.

"Where-"

"He's going to find Bianca, hopefully, Thalia and Percy are already in there." Jason informed, and hearing that Percy was likely safe, I sighed in relief.

Jason pulled in one of the walls, and we both stumbled into the safe room. Thalia was siting on floor, her eyes closed and leaning against a wall. Percy saw me, and sighed, I approached him as Jason gave Thalia information about the the attack.

"There's over fifty, Beckendorf reports." Jason said, relaoding his gun. "They've sent ten each to quadrant of the castle."

"According to the shouts and whispers I heard during my run to the safe rooms, they're looking for Annabeth." Percy said.

"What? Why me?" I asked, bewildered.

"Your speech must've sparked something. Maybe the Northernerns are pro castes like the King." Thalia said, shrugging.

"Oh, Thalia Grace, how wrong you are." A feminine voice said from the entrance to the store room, over there, was a girl, about my age. She had red hair and startling blue eyes.

Jason pointed his gun, so I guessed he must have noticed the Northern Rebel tattoo on her bare shoulder. The girl immediately threw her hands in the air, and Percy and Thalia gave her a confused look.

"I'm unarmed, and I just want to talk." She claimed.

"Do you think we were born yesterday?" Thalia asked, skeptical.

"Oh please, I'm not one for games and such, and I don't mean to cause any harm." The girl said.

"What makes you think we belive you?" Percy asked, as Jason's finger floated over the trigger.

"My name is enough." She said, shrugging.

"And what magical name might that be?" Thalia spat.

"Kendal Schreave." She said. Jason's gun dramatically fell to the floor, and Percy looked like a dead person had just come to life. I squinted.

"Your lying. America clearly mentioned that all the Schreave's were dead." I called her out.

Kendal shrugged. "Kronos was an ignorant man, he didn't think that the sixteen year old was worth much, so he didn't search for Osten, America's youngest son, when he disappeared." She provided.

"You could still be lying." Jason said, he had discovered his gun from the floor.

"Oh really?" She asked sarcastically, and pulled something out her pocket. Jason gripped the gun harder, almost pressing down on the trigger. She pulled out a ring, gold and amethyst.

"Any ideas?" She asked, a mischievous smile on her face.

"That's an engagement ring, the one Maxon gave to America. There's an exact copy of that in the Royal jewelry parlour." Percy said, his eyes wide.

"How did you get that?" Thalia asked. Kendal shrugged again.

"It was the last thing my father was able to recover before he escaped the Palace during Kronos' final raid." She informed. "Belive me now?"