thirty-two

short short short little ending
/

"are we okay?" you cut right to your point, needing to know whatever is going on.

"yes, yes i'm sorry. i didnt mean to be a dick," he shakes his head, yet still isn't able to look you in the eyes.

"you weren't being a dick. you were just being a lot shorter than usual, that's all. are you okay?" you change the original question around on him now. he squints his eyes shut at the question, seeming to be gathering his thoughts.

"i saw aaron at target today and he told me that he's gonna see if you can sleep at his place tonight. he told me because since he thinks me and you are so close now, i might be able to tell him if you're free or not. so," he starts talking with his hands, "i told him you are free, because i know you are, but i wasn't thinking and now he probably already asked you and now you're probably gonna have stupid sex with him tonight and i know there's no reason for me to be upset, i mean do whatever you want. but, i don't know."

you grin at him slightly while his eyes stay focused on the windshield in front of him. you reach for his hand over the dashboard, locking you pinky with his. once he hooks onto yours too, you move your hand across the entirety of his and intertwine all of your fingers together. he presses his palm against yours immediately, still seeming very stressed.

"he did text me, but i never responded. that's why i wanted to talk to you. i um, was wondering if we could talk about whatever we are, if you want to," you try to read his expressions from your side, but you're not really able to.

he doesn't respond, instead just stays staring outside of the front window. you look down to his legs, and catch his left leg bouncing up and down over and over again.

"weston?"

"ok i'm just gonna, lay this all out," he nearly cuts you off, "i know that i love you, and i think it's okay if you don't love me back. i have wanted more than anything to be your boyfriend for the absolute longest time and i feel like everytime we hook up, or everytime we get one inch too close together, i just lose my mind. it's so frustrating y/n. i feel like i'm in a never-endless loop of like, meaningful sex with someone who still categorizes it as meaningless."

you widen your eyes, weston facing you instead of the windshield now. his leg starts bouncing quicker in the corner of your eye, almost seeming like a ticking stop watch of how much time you're leaving him without a response.

"you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"yes i also said i was in love with you, which i feel like is bigger, in case you missed that part," you smile at his smart ass comment, still piecing everything together.

you stare at him, not being able to pick which eye to land on. 

"i really want you to be my boyfriend too," you smile wide at him, and squeeze onto his hand tighter.

"and?" he raises his eyebrows with a grin, expecting you to continue.

"..and i love you too," he smiles fully at your words now, the soft creases near his eyes becoming prominent.

you grab his face in your palms, and press your lips firmly against his. he returns the kiss willingly, his smile lacing through it.

"i'll tell aaron i'm with you, okay?" he nods at your words before quickly connecting your lips again.

"oh wait, what about james and kalynn," he pulls back just as fast as he pulled in, his lips puffy.

"don't worry about them, i'm sure they already know anyway," you shrug, kissing him again. your bodies are stretched over the dashboard, slightly uncomfortable but too engaged to really care too much. the car is dim, the sun being covered by the roof of the parking garage you were sitting in.

his tongue slips between your lips, along with a deep inhale on his end. your chin gets lifted higher to meet with his, the kiss seeming to have no goal. it feels nice to be able to just kiss him without the expectation of bringing it a step higher.

"you wanna learn how to drive again?"

/
ok that's the end

IM SORRY LMFAOOOO i just cant continue to write this book it would feel so so so forced

BUT TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON IT WTF

ALSO TY FOR 20K ON CRAVE

NEW BOOK PLUG !

it's called lessons

bye ^.^