twenty-nine

sry updates take longer than usual rn peepoGiggles
/

westons hands are tangled through your hair as your waist presses further into his hips. youre sitting on his lap while hes propped up on his desk chair. you didnt plan for it to happen, especially since kalynn is in the room next to you two. his monitor is still on behind you, but his original focus on it is completely gone by now.

he hums into your lips quietly, and the small noise is enough to spur both of you on. the pace of the kiss quickens as you try to stay as quiet as possible.

"i dont mean to ruin the mood," he speaks through the rushed kiss, "but im getting kinda nervous that this chair is gonna tilt over."

you laugh at his worry and pull back from the kiss for a quick second. "lets move then," he nods at your suggestion with a small smile at the humor of the situation. you pull yourself off from his lap, being careful not to knock anything over on his desk as you do so. he follows close behind you and stands up himself.

theres part of  you thats against the entire idea of continuing to make out with him right now because of the current circumstances. kalynn is quite literally in the next room, and the only thing you could hope right now is that the tv shes watching is loud enough to block out any other noise.

you werent planning on taking anything too far since shes here. youd feel horrible looking at her face knowing you just did something secret with her brother in the room over.

westons lips pressing against yours throw you out of your thoughts, along with throwing you down onto the mattress underneath you. the kiss picks up at the same pace as it was a few moments ago in no time. his hands roam over every inch of your body as he hovers over you, and the occasional inhales on his end pull it all together.

you find his hands sneaking up the loose fabric of your shirt slowly. considering you guys have been fully clothed for the past 15 minutes of making out, the contact was needed. his fingertips snake up towards your braless chest, and eventually find their place on your bare breasts.

he carries on moving you backward until the top of your head runs into his silk pillowcase. on instinct, you move your body upwards so you can sit straight up against the head board.

"switch," weston mumbles directions through your lips; referring to him being in your place. you start to obey, but find yourself immediately retracting the action.

"why?" you pull back and peer up from underneath him.

"because that's what we always do," he responds quietly, still trying to keep his voice down to avoid his sister hearing. "me underneath you, and you on my lap."

"i think you should take my place for now," you suggest to him with the full expectation of getting shot down. you know that you can't take anything a step further than making out right now, so you at least wanna change something up.

"like straddle you?" he questions with an amused grin, but surprisingly doesn't seem against the idea.

you shrug, "do what i do."

"you grind your hips on me," he lets out a quiet laugh as your jaw opens a small inch.

"do i actually?"

"all the time," he nods before kissing you again, cutting the mid-game conversation short. you find your rhythm with him again, and wait for his legs to wrap around your outer thighs.

within no time you feel him sit upon your hips, causing your breath to hitch. you raise your head up higher at the new position, having to add some height to meet his lips.

his hand inches back up underneath your loose tee, apparently not being able to handle the short amount of time away from the contact. you don't mind it, if anything you prefer it.

your hand tugs at the hairs on his upper neck, which deepens the kiss accidentally. his tongue slips in between your two lips every so often, giving you the subtle taste of his mint gum from earlier.

three loud knocks break apart your lips along with the sound of kalynn's voice. "y/n, you in here?" to your guys luck she didn't open the door, and is instead deciding to speak through the thick white wood.

"yeah?" you say loud enough for her to hear, still underneath weston. both of your breathing runs heavy, hopefully only audible if someone's right next to you.

"ok good. we're all leaving for dinner with james in 10 minutes, we've got reservations somewhere nice. do you wanna borrow a nice outfit from me so that you don't have to go all the way home?"

westons hand is still placed firm of your breast, not moving, but still there. you smack away his hand with a small smile, making him smirk as if he was aware he kept it there.

"if you're okay with it than it'd just be more convient to where something of yours," you yell through the door again, really praying she doesn't walk through at some point. maybe if weston got off of your lap you wouldn't be as worried.

"ok great i'll be in my room. just come in whenever," with that she left the door, letting you release a relieved sigh.

"finally," weston immediately returns his lips on yours, apparently not listening to a single thing that kalynn said.

you laugh into him as you place your hands on his face to push him away. he gives you a confused look, his mouth almost frowning.

"did you not listen to what kalynn said?"

"what? oh, no my hand was on your boob," he shrugs, not really giving you the answer you were looking for.

"does one cancel out the other?" you give him a small grin.

he nods, "you have no idea." you push him off of your lap with a quiet laugh and get ready to look through kalynn's closest. you weren't even aware that you were all going to dinner, so you're a bit thrown off.

it's quite the way to leave things before going to a fancy dinner with your siblings.

/
im ending this short bc im gonna watch aksel's stream bye

votes appreciated :)