twenty-two

there's not going to be too many time skips during the virginia trip but i can't rlly write every day of it lmfao quick time jump
/

5 days later

there's about a week left of the trip. well, six days really. one of the days is going to be spent on the plane. throughout the entirety of this trip, everyone has been pretty split from each other. it's a constant reminder of middle school, because it's the same thing that happened back then. kalynn and james are always doing something different than you and weston.

you all try to do things together, but you just genuinely dont all have the same interests. you're wondering how it'll change things when you get back home though. if things stay how they are here, then you're gonna be at the koury's apartment to be with weston more than with kalynn. same goes for her with james.

it's not necessarily a bad thing, you all still enjoy eachother. you can't even see yourself not being best friends with kalynn. but at the same time, you're very close with weston now. almost every minute of the trip is spent with him.

james and kalynn spend every second together too. you're not too shocked with it all, because again, this is how things always used to be. you just never thought you and weston would still have so much in common after all these years.

the other thing is, most of the time when you and weston are alone you're doing something different than what james and kalynn are doing alone. most of the time it's an accident.

you aren't dating, that's been made clear. you don't know if you want to date him just yet. you're kind of having fun with the current state you're in with him. it's another one of your friends with benefits situations, but this is one of the most fun ones you've been in.

you both spend the day together doing random stuff, just hanging out with eachother. usually at the end of the day, things just accidentally get very heated out of thin air.

you haven't actually had sex yet though. the farthest it's ever gone is oral. you've both seen everything, and know every pleasure point, you just have to connect the pieces.

you're both sitting in the hot tub on your porch, it's the first time you've used it since you've gotten here. weston's music is playing quietly in the background, filling in any moment of silence.

"wanna smoke?" weston looks at you suggestively. you grin at him, shaking your head at the irrelevant idea.

"i'm not smoking a cigarette," you could gag just thinking about it.

"obviously, i don't smoke cigarettes either. i mean do you wanna actually smoke, like weed," he explains with his hands, the water splashing against his chest every so often.

"you brought weed on a plane?" your mouth falls open at the risk he put everyone under.

"yeah," his smile is wide, proud almost. "wasnt too hard, they never found out. and unless you wanna risk them finding it on the way back, i suggest we smoke it all now."

"i'm already drunk," you ponder it for a second, not sure if your body can handle being cross faded for the second time this month. you don't tolerate it too well.

"so am i," he shrugs, already stepping out of the hot tub to go to his bags.

he rummages through his belongings for a second before pulling out the specific plastic bag he needed. the bag is pinched between his finger tips as he shakes it in front of him.

"you down?" he gestures it towards you, waiting for your answer.

"yeah i will," you nod, not really caring anymore about whether or not you'll have a bad recovery tommorow. you're not planning on doing too much tomorrow anyway.