ten

yo happy saturday!! thank you for 10k on crave wtfff!! and 1k on here ahh!!!
/

one week later

"kalynn please! i don't wanna wear it alone," you're practically on your knees begging her to pack a certain swim suit. you're leaving in three days, so you've both started packing. both of you are on your floors, suit cases open in front on you while you're on facetime.

you can see her think for a second, holding the tiny material up. "fine," she shoves it in her suitcase and covers it with other clothes.

"yes!" you tuck yours into your suitcase as well. packing for virginia is harder than you thought, especially after looking over the weather for the weeks you'll be there.

you made a mental note for yourself that if you're gonna go down again, it can't be in the summer. it's gonna be 100+ degrees almost every day you're down there. except for one of the days, where it'll be 87.

"you think we'll spend more time at amusement parks or at the pools?" you ask her while rummaging through your swimsuits.

"definitely pools. it's gonna be too hot to spend all of our time at amusement parks," she nods her head, shoving a dress into her bag.

you hear weston scream from kalynn's side of the call, along with james screaming in the room next to you. you look at kalynn, who's already standing up to slam her door shut.

she walks back towards her phone with a grin, "do you know what they're playing?"

"asylum," you exhale, "some roblox horror game."

you both continue packing for about a half hour before deciding to do something else. you're both at your pc's, switching over to discord on there instead of you phones.

you both just started a new smp on minecraft about a week ago so you decide to hop on there. you both had very different ways of playing smp's, but it worked out.

kalynn always starts building while you gather resources. you honestly find mining more relaxing than building, it's so much easier. you aren't very good at building.

"yo what, two diamond veins next to eachother!" you shout through the mic while crafting another iron pic.

"dude what how many do you have now?"

you mine each ore until you get every one, "37. enough for both of us to get full diamond tools. there should be some left over for armour, but i'd rather just find a villager that trades diamond armour."

"no way you've gotten 37 diamonds," you can hear the expression she's making through her voice.

"this is such a good seed," you shake your head, making your way back through your strip mine. you didn't feel like risking dying in lava.

"get some gold so we can go to the nether," she suggests as you stop to check your inventory.

you have enough gold, but if you're being honest the last thing you feel like doing is running around he'll trying to find a fortress.

"ok i do. i cant bring myself to going today though," you hear her laugh, agreeing with you.

"damn it, our food is here. i'll call you back later, ok?"

"yep! hope your food is good," you smile, disconnected from the server and then from the call.

you shut off your pc, pulling your headphones off your head. the suitcase on your floor is staring at you, only about half way full. although you've been waiting so long to be able to pack, you honestly have no motivation to anymore.

you stand out of your chair, making your way towards the door. might as well see if james has any ideas of something to do right now.

your feet patter against the hardwood as you reach for his gold door handle. you open the door, inviting yourself in. he doesn't knock on your door, so you never really knock on his.

"hey," you sit in his bed, watching his monitor as he plays. hes playing valorant, nothing new.

"hey," his eyes are locked to the screen, not really seeming like he's planning on turning around to look at you.

"do you wanna go somewhere i'm kinda b-"

"weston come up to the right," he interrupts you, speaking through his mic.

"oh shit sorry i didn't know you were on a call, kalynn left to eat so i figured he left too," you pull a face, genuinely not knowing he was actively talking to him.

"nah you're good, hes gotta go eat with her in a second. we just need to finish this game so we don't get afk banned," he explains quickly, still putting all his attention into the game.

"alright, i'll be out in the living room," you sit up from your bed and walk out his door. you flop onto the couch, still completely clueless about what you want to do.

you start thinking about the virginia trip, it's so close. every aspect of it is so exciting, you haven't gone on a long trip with just friends before. you, james, and weston are all 19, kalynn being the only 20 year old. you have whoever ends up next to you in the hotel in your prayers.

you flip on the tv, scrolling through the guide until something catches your eye. nothing good is on, so you just resort to putting on some law and order.

the blanket that's hanging on the back of the couch gets thrown over you as your head rests against the pillow.

you watch the tv silently for a couple of minutes, hearing your brother speak with weston in the next room. your breathing steadies, eventually falling asleep on the couch.

/
so short bc i usually like having my weekends open a bit!! but i wanted to give you guys something