twenty-four

took me two days to write bc i tried to make it a little realistic but it's still unrealistic cries just imagine everything happening in here taking 10 mins longer and then it's realistic 

// EXPLICIT ! ****

you and kalynn are back in the elevator on your way to the rooms. neither of you ever got a text from the other two, so they're either still asleep or didn't need anything.

the elevator doors slide open into the familiar carpeted hall. you've been up and down these halls so many times over the past week.

"i'll check if they're still asleep," you walk up to their door and pull out their spare keycard that they gave to you.

"i'm gonna go and get something to eat. text me if they have any ideas of what to do today," she smiles at you before turning her back and walking downstairs.

you shove the key into the reader and push the door open. weston is standing near his wardrobe, a white towel hung low on his waist as he rubs his wet hair with another one.

"good morning," he smiles at you in the doorway, the small creases on the sides of his smile more prominent than usual.

"sorry, i should've knocked. thought you guys would still be asleep. where's james?" you try and keep your focus on his face, his half naked body kinda in your way a bit.

"he's out. he needed some type of ibuprofen, so he's at a drug store. kalynn?" he returns the question back to you while opening his drawer for fresh clothes.

you walk deeper into the room, taking a seat on his neatly made bed. "getting breakfast."

"mm," he smiles at you, "how'd the nails go? can i see?"

"sure!" you stand up again, walking right next to him so he can get a good look. you sprawl your fingers out in front of you, admiring them yourself too. they were very simple nails, but you just really love the color. it's kinda like a mix between grey and purple, it's soothing to look at. they're not too long, but long enough.

he turns towards you, his eyes already on your hands. he grabs each one of your fingers individually, examining each one.

"they're all the same," you breathe out a laugh at how much of a time waster it is to look at each one.

"beautiful nails great choice truly," he nods his head, letting go of your fingers.

"god you don't know how much that means to me," you say sarcastically, leaning against his dresser to look at him.

he shakes his head, grinning.

"how much longer do you plan on staying half naked?" your question makes him turn to look at you with an eyebrow raised.

"could've gotten dressed three times by now if you never came in," he raises his eyebrows at you, pulling out his clothing and finally shutting the drawer.

"i'll let you get dressed then," you grin back, walking passed him and over towards your conjoining door.

"im kidding," his hand grips your arm and pulls you back. your face spins to face his at the action, making you smile at look on his face.

"you're a funny guy weston," you say through quiet laughter, "a real kidder."

a quiet chuckle escapes his lips, that's one of your favorite laughs of his. always short and sweet. he brings his face down to meet yours, pressing his lips against you. you didn't expect it, not at 11am.

he pulls back an inch, immediately kissing you again. the slow rhythm continues with your smiles grazing over eachother through it. he seems happy today,  more happy than the rest of the trip.