Chapter 4: Firsssst Day

Börja om från början

Eda blinked. "I'm starting to become a little concerned with you two...you're treating an everyday thing like it's Heaven...how bad is it there?"

"Pretty bad." Luz said before taking another bite. "But this? Oh! Amazing!"

Eda then sat down after feeding Owlbert and Hooty. "Okay. Now for the whole planning thing. You're gonna need to blend in."

"Blend...in?" Luz asked. "Whaddya mean?"

"I don't think you wanna stay trapped in here forever. So if you're ever gonna go outside with other people? We gotta do something about...this whole situation." She said, pointing at Luz's costume and her pointy ears.

"Oh! Right." Luz said. "I mean, I could just change clothes. And maybe if I find a permanent illusion spell somehow..."

"Well, until then. We'll need a backup plan." Eda said.

Luz scratched her chin before she had an idea and summoned her staff.

"DO NOT ZAP ANYTHING." Eda said, standing from her chair.

Luz laughed. "No worries! I'm just asking for a bit of help." She then unscrewed the top of her staff...and out came a very tiny otter.

"Otto?" Luz asked. "Mind finding something to cover my ears?"

Otto smiled and nodded before leaving Luz's hand and searching around the hand.

Eda stepped back. "Uhhh...excuse me?"

"Oh! Sorry, Eda. That's Otto! He's my palisman. He's what gives my staff magic." Luz explained. "I made him from an ancient tree."

"And...he's an otter? Why not an owl or a falcon or a bird of some kind-"

"OTTERS ARE ADORABLE AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE MY MIND." Luz said with a huff.

"Uhhh...okay." Eda said. "Even though they puke up fish-"

"ADORABLE." Luz said before Otto came back with a pair of ear muffs. Luz smiled and put them on. "These?"

"Sorry. No one really wears ear muffs on a daily basis." Eda said.

Otto then climbed over on Luz's shoulder and took the ear muffs, and then left to find something else.

King just stared at Otto in jealousy. 'Owner stealer...GET YOUR OWN MOM.' He thought.

Once again, Otto came back with a red winter hat and then put it on Luz's head, and it successfully covered her pointy ears, making them look normal.

"Hmmm...it's good." Eda said, scratching her chin. "We'll need something else to go with it."

"We can handle that later." Luz said. "Or more specifically, I can. Thanks, Otto!"

Otto then climbed onto the staff and turned back into her palisman.

Luz then took off the hat before she smiled. "And Eda?"

"Hmmm?"

"Thank you. Thank you so much...no one's ever done something this nice for us before." Luz smiled.

King nodded, climbing on Luz's head.

Eda smiled back. "Hey. Us weirdos gotta stick together." She said. "Besides. You're basically gonna be helping me with chores and such, so that's a plus...still don't see why you can't turn things to gold for me."

"Cause that's not a spell. That's a curse. It's called The Golden Touch." Luz said.

"Like...with King Midas and that crap?" Eda asked. "That's real too!?"

"Yeah! The dude was a real idiot." Luz said. "Basically, my world is filled with a bunch of stuff that your world thinks are fake. Griffins, giant snakes, dragons, giraffes-"

"Giraffes?" Eda snorted.

"Hey! Don't underestimate them! Mom said witches had to banish them! THEY FEED ON SOULS." Luz said with a creepy tone.

"Uhhh...okay..." Eda said before she sat down on the couch and then turned on the news.

Luz and King watched with her, both having a feeling that this was gonna end great.

Meanwhile...

Kikimora rushed into the throne room with her little legs. "Sire! I have urgent news!"

Belos merely turned his head, as if not caring.

Kiki then showed Belos a crystal shard of some kind...which then showed Golden Guard.

Golden Guard bowed. The background he was in seemed to be a forest. "My liege!"

"Golden Guard...you survived." Belos said. "Very good. Where are you?"

"I'm on Earth." Golden Guard said with a nod. "And I was able to do a scan around the area...Luz Noceda and the demon survived as well."

Belos' black eyes went blue and he sighed. "Very well."

Kiki then bowed. "Sire, the portal has already finished reconstruction. Shall I send a Gilder Snake?"

"Yes...we will not enter the human realm until The Witch is destroyed." Belos said before standing from his throne.

Golden Guard then nodded. "I will prepare for the Gilder Snake's arrival."

Then, Belos ended the communication before walking away.

"Sire?" Kiki asked.

Belos didn't respond and then walked off into a secret room. HIS room. It was dark, lit by light spells.

He then bowed. "My Titan...The Witch has survived."

A giant and BOOMING voice spoke. "ON EARTH?"

"Yes..." Belos said as he stood. "I will personally destroy her."

"AND THEN...OUR REVENGE."

"Yes...OUR REVENGE..."