Summon eurasia papalida arc part 4

Start from the beginning

"Leifor just lost to one of those barbarian countries, you know."

"As one of the superpowers, Leifor was, you know... I feel bad saying it, but they were the weakest one, weren't they? Sure, they were really strong compared to other countries, but if you only look at the other superpowers, they don't really measure up..."

"You all don't know how scary the Gra Valkas Empire is, so you shouldn't make assumptions."

The drunks kept on chatting.

"By the way, there was a Kingdom of Rowlia, wasn't there?"

"That eastern barbarian country? The one with at least a population on par with the superpowers?"

"Ah, when I was there for a trade deal, they started a war with their neighbor Kua Toine because they wanted to eradicate all the demihumans."

"Eradicate demihumans?! What a waste of time. Just like barbarians to do something so pointless!"

"Then, these country called Japan,sakurai empire and a few more from the new continent called Eurasia joined the war, and they lost. I guess Japan and their allies was way stronger than them. Rowlia didn't even manage to kill a single man of theirs, and their fleet of forty-four hundred ships got decimated by just eight of Japan's ships. Japan and their allies are another few more countries that'll be making waves in the future!"

"They couldn't even kill a single person, and their forty-four hundred ships were taken out by just eight ships? No matter how you slice it, that's just propaganda. Way too unrealistic."

"Rowlia lost? If it were a superpower or one of the civilized countries, I could understand it, but to a barbarian country?! Unbelievable."

"Well, no matter how strong Gra Valkas or Japan are, compared to Mirishial, they're not even worth spit. They couldn't possibly beat them. In the end, the Central World will always be stable! At least until the ancient sorcerous empire returns."

The drunkards' fun night wore on.

Second Civilization's strongest country, superpower Mu, supervising army, communications – information analysis division

The information analysis division was the country's intelligence agency, it analyzed information gathered on various countries. The general impression of soldiers in the army about this branch was:

I don't really get what they do.
Their work probably has no value.
Because of this discrimination, their understanding of information technology was very poor. Technical Officer Myrus broke out into a cold sweat while analyzing the magic photographs of the attack on Leiforia conducted by the Gra Valkas Empire's super-dreadnought Grade Atlastar.

"This is bad..."

The Empire of Mu was only average in the world in terms of magic technology; they had come to discover the wonders of science, so they focused more on machinery and scientific advancement. That was why his position existed, but... Shockingly, he felt that the Gra Valkas Empire might be more scientifically advanced than Mu was. He wasn't sure if the military or the politicians would believe him since they were so hard-headed, and he heard they also tended to be cowardly as well. Frankly, his analysis of the reports made his stomach churn.

Mu's latest battleship, the La Kasami, was equipped with a state-of-the-art rotating turret that allowed them to overcome the size limits for mounted guns on ships-of-the-line. It now had a giant 30.5cm cannon, capable of bombardments far more destructive than their previous ships-of-the-line. Because the cannon barrel was long, its accuracy also improved dramatically. It also operated on burning heavy oil to move, abandoning the convention of using Tears of the Wind God to power sails.