46-

It took an hour and fourty-seven minutes to drive from our safe house in Gangwon-do to Incheon

An hour and fourty-seven minutes of tension in the Coupe, which Jimin was driving all too fast, making it hard for the group in the G-Wagon to follow. Meanwhile, Jungkook who was riding with us couldn't sit still in the backseat.

For some reason, the youngest kept looking back to check if the red terrain vehicle that Taehyung was driving was still keeping up with us. Every time I saw his reflection in the rear view mirror, he'd be shaking his head or nibbling on his bottom lip nervously.

We asked him what was wrong. He said something about a dream he had of the Brothers Grimm. Jimin and I gave each other a look of pure confusion, and we left it at that.

What the hell did fairytale writers have to do with tonight? If we asked Jungkook then he'd never shut up.

I still wasn't sure of what to make of his appearance in my drug induced dream. Though to be fair, my five day high on adderall was now one big blur to me. My hallucinations ranged from dead childhood pets to ex-boyfriends. Jungkook showing up in my dreams was the least of my concern.

Still, I couldn't help but wonder if everything I had seen, heard, or experienced during those five days really was just in my head.

But it was reality I needed to focus on. When we finally arrived, my heart was beating so hard against my chest that I had no doubts Yoongi could sense it all the way from the other car.

"Is that supposed to be it?" Jimin points out the humble tailor shop that The Zodiac uses as their hideout. We watch from a distance as the flickering street lamps illuminate the area.

It's silent, almost too silent.

There are no people around. The rest of the structures that surround the area have shut down, save for a small convenience store at the end of the street. I'm not sure if it's because this neighbourhood was just dead, or if the people who lived here knew that it wouldn't be clever to roam these streets tonight.

I nod. "According to Hoseok and the tracking devices he planted, yes."

Jimin clears his throat. "So... we're going to waltz in there and you're going to talk to them?" he asked, brows furrowed.

"Yup," I answered, nibbling on my lip. Even my own voice faltered as I spoke. It's a stupid, stupid, stupid plan, but we all knew that right from the start. We also knew that this could be far from peaceful, despite all the precautions we would take.

Jimin laughs softly. "You're insane, you know that right?"

"Mhm." I nod. "Not the first time I've heard that."

A knock on the window cuts our conversation. Yoongi stands outside, the rest of the guys behind him. He signals for us to exit the vehicle.