37-

"How did you know we used your computer?"

Hoseok raised his hand to show us the phone he held. "It notifies me whenever someone logs in to my system. So why were you two doing that? Wait," he paused looking at me warily, "are you even really on your period?"

I grimaced. I had sent him out in order to buy Yoongi and I some time. I wear a small apologetic smile on my face. He wasn't impressed though.

Seeing Hoseok without a smile meant that something was seriously wrong. Yoongi and I side-glanced each other, a worried look on both our faces. Hoseok was in serious mode now, and it was unsettling. I wasn't sure if I could bullshit my way out of this one.

"I'm going to ask again," he said sternly, "what were you two doing on my computer? And don't lie, or else I tell Namjoon."

Yoongi groans. "Just tell him. It's not like you and I could've kept this up any longer. Did you really think this was a two-man job?"

"What's a two-man job?" Hoseok asks.

"Will you just let me think?" I exclaimed, widening my eyes at Yoongi. He was right of course. It took us way too long just to crack Hoseok's computer password.

It would be extremely beneficial to have Hoseok on board. He's smart and an expert marksman. He would be of great help, if I can manage to sway him.

I turned back to the redhead. "I'm sorry I tricked you and used your stuff without permission. I just needed The Zodiac's new location."

"Right." He nodded. "For whatever you troublemakers are cooking up."

"Hey!" Yoongi protested. "I am not a troublemaker. I was sucked into this by her." He pointed at me. "This is all her."

"I gave you an out," I fought back. "You didn't want it."

"Hey!" Hoseok shouted. "I don't care whose idea it was. One of you better start speaking up or else I'm going to call Namjoon up here and he'll put an immediate stop to whatever the hell it is you two are so busy with."

Frankly, I'm taken aback by the change in his demeanour. I didn't think he had it in him to be this authoritative, threatening us by mentioning the one person who definitely shouldn't know about what we were up to.

Touché, Hoseok.

"Y/N, I think after that trick you pulled on me," he paused, and I swear he shuddered as he dropped the bag full of feminine products on the floor, "the least you can do is talk."

"How many different brands did you buy?" I asked, slightly amused as my eyes narrowed at the different pads and tampons spilling out of the bag.

He shrugged innocently. "I didn't know what you— Hey! Don't change the topic, answer my question!"

I sighed. "Okay, just... don't freak out, because I am about to tell you some very vital information."

"You might want to sit down for this," Yoongi piped up, gesturing his head towards the bed.