6-

"Okay, okay! Let go of me and I'll show you

"Okay, okay! Let go of me and I'll show you."

I released my hold on the intruder but still kept my fire ablaze. He straightened himself out, a look of pure concentration on his face. Then his eyes glowed red, even the whites, leaving only a sliver of black in the center. It was so menacing, so reptilian, that I took a step back.

Then, his transformation began.

It all began with blood red hair that matched his strange eyes. Next was a chiseled face complete with high cheekbones and quite possibly the sharpest jawline I had ever seen in my life. I could tell his body was toned by the way his white t-shirt hugged his figure. Everything about him was defined, like he was a sculpture come to life.

Once he had completely shifted back to himself, his eyes lost the red glow and was replaced by a warm brown shade. He tilted his head to the side and smiled, small at first but then his lips moulded into a heart-shaped grin. I don't know how it was possible, but when he flashed his teeth it was as if the place became brighter.

There was also an air of mischievousness around him — courtesy of his pointed face, ears, and nose. His elvish features made him look gentle, but then again pretty boys had a way of distracting you with their appearance. You wouldn't even know you were suffering... not until the sweet words left his mouth and he told you so.

He anxiously wiped his hand on his jeans and extended it to me and his smile grew even wider, causing tiny dimples to appear on either side of his face. "Sorry about all that." He laughed nervously. "I'm Hoseok."

"I'm not shaking your hand," I said to him in an annoyed tone. I made the fire from my hand disappear and scowled at him. "And wipe that stupid smile from your face."

I lied. His smile wasn't stupid. In fact, it was taking a lot out of me not to smile back at him. "You're one of Namjoon's little minions aren't you?" I asked him. "He sent you didn't he?"

He didn't answer but I needed no confirmation. He leaned on the bathroom walls and pursed his lips together, puppy dog eyes staring at me as if he was trying to apologize. Only, he was too afraid to say so.

"What gave me away?" he asked.

"The kid you impersonated wears sunglasses wherever he goes. And don't even ask me why." I stopped him before he could even open his mouth. "It's you who owes me an explanation. You have no idea how big of a headache you're about to give me.

"I really am sorry," he murmured. "It's my fault. Don't be upset with Namjoon, I volunteered to be here. I didn't see you yesterday when you were at the house and—"

"Oh you mean when your friend Taehyung kidnapped me and brought me there without my consent?" I cut him off, scoffing.

"Well I just wanted to see how you looked like, is all," he said softly. "The way they spoke about you, it got me all curious. Now I see what they were talking about."