24-Running From Problems

Start from the beginning

It's lonely because he isn't there.

"I will come back to the house." He nods and smiled, he leans in and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, and please dance with the poor boy." Suggesting Sebastian, so I did so.

Sebastian walked my way and grabbed my hand, "I heard someone in need of dancing."

I smirk, I couldn't help it. "Indeed I did, but please don't step on my shoes, the way you walked, imagine your dancing skills."

"Low blow, i like it." He grabs my waist nicely, and place a hand on my free hand.

We sway to the soft music from the background, he looks at me weirdly but nod odd. "Let me take you on a date."

I cleared my throat, I wasn't ready to let go of Franco. A part of me says he was lying but the other says otherwise.

"Okay, only if it's not a restaurant."

Seb chuckled, "I'm guessing you haven't had a good experience with restaurants dates."

Oh yeah, when Franco was a waiter and we almost kissed in the restroom. That's was something, or the other time when I was sexual harassed and I cried to Franco.

Franco is somehow involved.

"Yeah, I have."

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" We both looked at the stage. "Let's begin the bidding, so everyone please sit back to your seats while we get ready."

I walked towards Luis was talking to a girl, but he seemed unease. I decided to help him.

"Oh my god!" The girl looks at me weirdly. "Luisy, I missed you."

Luis looks at me, he was going to laugh but held it in. "Oh my! It's you! Gabriela!" He knows what he's doing what the name!

I basically hugged him and the girl scurry off. As soon she was away from hearing. We both laugh our asses off. I sat next to him and he was still laughing.

"Luisy?"

"Gabriela?" We both smirk and laugh it off.

"Let's begin the bidding!" The man said and I was interested in this bid.

Most of the bidding was art, dancing with girls, or even buying shares from their business. Now we we're on the final bidding, the secret bidding.

Basically, you bid, and if you win then they will tell you the prize after. They only tell us one hit.

'Will shine your mind.'

Whatever that's means.

"Any for 500." Raised hand. "Any for 600!" Raised hand. "Any for 800!"

This goes on when they finally stop at $17,00.

"Congrats to the winner! They will get...." He had a small rectangle box in his hand, he slowly opens the box. "THE BREACH KEY!"

Luis and I gasp loudly and we both looked each other with widen eyes. Everyone were talking and how disappointed they didn't bid.

"Do you think mine is a imposter?" I whisper to Luis.

"Maybe there is more then one." He whisper back.

This is bad, really bad.

"Shit." We both said at the same time.

"THIS IS FAKE!" The winner said and throw the key to the floor, which shattered easily.

"Well, that question is answered." I said and the winner began to shoot at the bidder.

He fell the floor and everyone screamed. "Please tell me you have a gun?" Luis and as we kneel down to not get shot.

I go up my dress to my upper thigh and grab my mini gun and mini knifes. "I'm prepared bitchness."

He snorted and started shooting. The winner guards start shooting everyone they spot. Someone went rogue.

I began to shoot and we made our way out the building. "Damn! I didn't even get a girl number tonight."

"Aw poor baby, luckily I did." Luis snaps his head go me.

"Really? That fast."

I frowned, "he said it was fake so I'm fucking moving on. Fuck him honestly." He seemed unsure about the whole idea, "is there something you like to say?"

Luis shakes his head and we made our way to his car. I felt my stomach twist, and Immediately knew what it is.

"What's wrong? You look pale."

"Can we go to the store?" He nods and we drove off, obviously I couldn't get off, so Luis was my next option.

As soon we get there I turn my body to Luis, "I need something and I don't want you to freak out." Luis nods his head in confusion, "pads."

He nods like nothing but then opens his door and faked puke. I rolled my eyes and lean back into my chair.

"EWWWWWW! Why do women bleed?" That whats I like to know as well. "Why do women have to be moody and blame everything at us?"

"Wait hold on-,"

"Why do-," I slap my hand on his mouth to stop talking.

"I also want ice cream, and I might be moody if you don't in two seconds." His eyes widened and starts leaving the car and I laughed.

"So easy."

                           —————————————

-Yeet