24-Running From Problems

Börja om från början

"When we get home, please put a different movie. I can't bare watching a rat making food again. I'm starting to think it's real." Luis pointed out from earlier of this day.

We had watch my favorite movie, Ratatouille.

"Fine, we can watch Fast and Furious." He smirks proudly, knowing he loves to drive fast.

We reach for the bar, I didn't want to push my luck with alcohol so I grabbed champagne. Luis also had a champagne, he was driving us back home.

"Many men are angry." Luis said sipping on the champagne.

I place the glass down and looked around the room. "Hmmm, I see that. So does this party have a agenda they do every party?"

He sits down in the stool, "bidding, and they go big, bigger the better."

"What do they bid?"

"The last one is always a secret, last year it was protection and buying a company that was worth a lot."

Impressive, I wonder what's the secret bidding for this year is?

We made our way to the center of the tables, we sat down side to side. Someone had approach us, not going to lie, he looked nice.

"Hi, your Father send me over, I just wanted to say hi and you beautiful tonight." I smiled at him but he wasn't Franco.

His hair was silk black but I dig it. "Hello, this is Luis and I am Gabby. I didn't fetch your name."

"Sebastian, ma'm." He seemed nice, I should get over Franco but he will always be deep down in my heart.

"Nice manners. Now did you come over to flirt with me or is there is a reason you are here?"

Luis smiled and looked at his plate, he kept eyeing me as if he was telling me 'get it girl.'

"Your father wanted you but if it's alright, we could dance."

I did not smile but stand up, Luis smirking at me the whole time. "Will see." He nods and we both walk to Manny, leaving Luis behind.

Manny turned his body and looked at me, "a second with Gabby, Sebastian." Seb nods and walks away.

I looked away from Manny, not wanted to make contact with him. "Gabby, I want to say something to you."

He caught my attention but his desperate voice. "Alright, proceed."

"I know I messed up, mucho. But I am here now, I want to go on dates with you, have tea party's, go shopping, go driving with you, see you graduated, have little moments with you, have dinner together, watch movies, and even talking." He paused. "I'm sorry for all the harsh rules, but I put them there for a reason. To protect my family, and you are family wether you like it or not. I do hope you forgive me."

I sigh and my hands go to my side. "I appreciate it, it might take me time to forgive you but I forgive you for realizing. Will you bring back Franco?"

He looks down to the floor and I immediately knew it wasn't going to happen. "I can't, and I won't. Just please come back to the house, it's very lonely."