THIRTY-NINE

"Eyes so blue, I drown

"Eyes so blue, I drown."

It was finally the end of the term at Hogwarts and the group of friends was hanging out near the Dark Lake, much to Remus's displeasure.

Why, you might be asking yourself?

Because, since the weather was rather warm and sunny, Sirius was planning on going swimming in the lake. Which wouldn't be such a terrible idea, if only the boy werewolf wasn't so fond of him.

The only calming thing he could have done was reading, yet it was even harder for his sister kept nudging him whenever his crush looked at him or did something amusing. It was obvious, Eloise was having a rather lot of fun.

She, on the other hand, was sitting with her back resting on a tree and her head on James's shoulder as he stroked her hair gently. Her blue eyes often flickered around her surroundings quickly, before looking back at her friends.

"Oh come on, you lot!" Exclaimed Sirius, throwing his shirt over his head and tossing it where Lily was seated with Marlene and Mary. "Don't be such buzzkillers!"

Brielle rolled her brown eyes and groaned loudly, "Just because I don't plan on catching a cold as the summer starts, doesn't-"

Her sentence was caught off by her own shriek, caused by Peter grabbing her and throwing her over his shoulder. Then, he sank the two of them in the cold and refreshing water.

Padfoot's loud and pure laughter brought Remus to look up from his book, feeling his stomach swelling with soft butterflies. Their eyes met for a brief moment and he swore he noticed an hint of pink brushing the other's cheeks.

Sirius winked at him and jumped in the water as well, fortunately for Moony, who managed to hide his reddened ears.

James and Eloise shared a knowing look and smirked to themselves, amusingly.

"Just, get a room, you two," muttered the raven haired, smilingly, and stood up from the hard ground of the shore.

"Fuck you, prongs, honestly," cursed Remus and Lunar chuckled. "You too, little one."

She faked deeply hurt as she brought her hand over her heart, ever so dramatically.

A soft giggle sounded from beside her.

"Stop being ridiculous, Ell," joked Elian, his strong accent dripping off from his tone, as he took off his shirt.

The gesture made Mary, who had developed a slight crush for him, flush ever so slightly and gaze everywhere else but him.