TWO

"Be loud about the things that are important for you"

"Where did you go yesterday?" Questioned Remus as he and his sister were walking to their Potions class together.
"James and I were hungry and went to the kitchens" shrugged her shoulders Eloise
"Hopefully, Filch didn't see you? Or he would pester me and Lily about it"
Remus and Lily were the Gryffindor prefects and it didn't surprise them, nor did it surprise Eloise and the rest of the marauders. The four of them were the most reckless ones and Remus would try to talk them into common sense.
Once the duo had reached the dungeons, they had to depart again and El took her seat with Kendrick at the back of the class, with James and Sirius in front of them.
"Hey, Kendrick" she greeted, making James roll his eyes, he just couldn't seem to stand that boy.
"Hi, El" smiled the slytherin
"Hello to you too, Eloise" snapped Potter, turning around and locking eyes with her.
"Hi...?"
Sirius groaned and turned around as well, giving his female friend an apologetic look and harshly made James turn back around.
Eloise knitted her brows together in confusion and then decided to not pester herself about it, shaking her head a little bit, and drifting her attention to Slughorn, who had just entered the classroom.

"What was that all about, Prongs?" Asked Padfoot once the class had ended and Eloise was off with Kendrick.
"What are you on about?" Faked confused James and ran an hand through his curls
"You know fucking well what I'm on about!" Whisper-yelled Sirius and hit his friend's head
"Ouch, you git!"
The two of them made their way to the Great Hall for lunch.
"And to answer your question, Pads," explained Prongs, "I honestly can't stand that Kennedy"
"It's Kendrick, mate"
"Same shit"
Sirius slightly laughed at his best friend and wrapped his arm over his shoulders playfully, causing James to sigh and smudge his friend away from himself.
Eloise wasn't at her usual spot at the table, causing the two animagi to furrow their eyebrows questionably. While Remus, Brielle and Lily were there already, making James turn towards the Slytherin table and look for Kendrick. Once he noticed him there, the raven haired made sat at the table beside Brielle and opposite Remus.
"Ehm...Moony?" Awkwardly began Prongs, shoving a spoonful of food in his mouth
"Yes, Prongs?" Exclaimed Remus, not looking up from his book.
"Where's Eloise?"
The werewolf choked on his pumpkin juice and glanced at his friend, who was already looking at him with a soft expression.
"Ehm..." Remus cleared his throat, "I'd say she's at the library, why?"
"Just-just wanted to make sure she was alright" mumbled James and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "You know, that she wasn't alone with that tosser of a Greengrass"
"He's not that bad actually, Potter" chimed in Brielle, defending her best friend's friend.
The blue eyed boy just shrugged his shoulders.

Eloise was furiously scribbling down her parchment her Herbology essay due Friday and she seriously wanted the rest of her afternoon free from any type of homework.
A proud grin placed itself on her rosy lips as she folded her parchment and sighed in content. Just then, somebody took a seat beside her, that's somebody being none other than James Potter.
"Hello, James" she greeted, gathering her belongings, "You in a library, thought I would've never seen"
"Ha ha, very funny, Eloise" rolled his eyes Prongs, though an hint of smile spread on his mouth.
The two of them stood up and headed towards the exit of the library.
"What are you even doing here?" Eloise giggled a bit.
James swung his arm over the girl's shoulders with a huge charming grin.
"What, you don't want me here?" He winked, causing her to roll her eyes playfully.
"Ask me again on the next full moon" she smirked and sped her pace, causing the raven haired to look dumbfounded and sprint to catch with her.
The duo laughed all their way to their next class, which was History of Magic, and sat next to each other, instead of their usual spots beside Sirius and Peter. Wormtail and Padfoot slightly glared at them and seated with each other with two wide grins of their faces. Remus, on the other hand, was in his Divination class, which his friends refused to go to for they thought it was utterly stupid and useless.
At midway through the period, James began drifting to sleep and Eloise took her chance to draw a pair of mustache on his face with her quill and used a sticking charm in order to let it sink in his skin for at least another whole hour.
The bell rang and startled awake Prongs, making the witch next to him giggle slightly.
"Good morning, sleeping beauty" Eloise smiled and began gathering her stuff quickly, wanting to leave before the other two marauders there decided to join them and spill about the mustache.
"Was that-" yawned mid-sentence James, "Was that your attempt at flirting, Els?"
The blond haired rolled her eyes and waved goodbye before hurrying away from the classroom, immediately noticing Sirius and Peter approaching their best friend.
"ELOISE!" Loudly shouted Prongs and ran out of the room.
Eloise muttered an oh shit before being startled on the soft grass of the courtyard by the raven haired wizard.
She opened her eyes and was met by James's charming ones, who frustratingly stared at her, on top of her.
"Oh hello there, Jamie" sweetly replied El with a genuine smile playing on her lips.
She almost never called him that, only if she had infuriated him or when she needed something. Because she knew he liked hearing her call him that, even though he would never admit it to anyone.
"How do I get this off?" He sighed in frustration
"You don't"
His eyes grew wide at that statement.
"What?!" He exclaimed
"It'll disappear in an hour, don't worry" Eloise assured, "Now, would you please get off of me, you git?!"
"Oh, r-right"
James rolled off of her and they both bursted into thick laugher. And they continued for a good few minutes, while the other students around them just strangely stared at them as if they were mental. They probably were, but they wouldn't change a thing about each other.